Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature First Sips Weaning Cup - 4m - 5 Oz. uploaded by Christy H.Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature First Sips Weaning Cup - 4m - 5 Oz. uploaded by Christy H.Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature First Sips Weaning Cup - 4m - 5 Oz. uploaded by Christy H.

BY TOMMEE TIPPEE #82 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Help your child make the switch from bottle to cup with this first sips weaning cup from tommee tippee. Advance-flo technology and a soft, flexible spout make it as easy to drink from as a bottle. It even offers the same flow your baby is used to. Part of the closer to nature collection, this bpa-free cup features removable handles and is virtually impossible to spill. see more...

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature First Sips Weaning Cup - 4m - 5 Oz.
  • "The tip was extremely hard and my child had a hard time drinking from it. " in 1 review
Andie M.
Was very disappointed that right after I purchased this there was a product recall so I still need to get mine replaced but what busy mom has time to wait in line at ups to return it and then wait for the replacement to come in
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
My daughter never took to these and I felt like I could have skipped this "stage" completely and just gone to a straw or full sized sippy cup. We seriously only used them for. Week or two.
Jessica R.
Acworth, GA
I tried these cups with my 6 month old son and he was not a fan. We had tried Tommee Tippee bottles but he never liked those either. Not sure what he didn't like. We had much more success with Dr Brown bottles and Playtex sippy cups.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Great starter cup. My 7 month old can lift this cup by herself and take sips while feeding herself table foods. She really appears to enjoy doing it herself and it allows us time to eat out own meals.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I had success with the bottles that I thought this would be a good starter for my daughter. The top i found too hard and not wide enough. She was bf so it was a bit hard for her to use this one.
Danna B.
Columbia, KY
I purchased this product when my son was around 5 months old. He is almost 9 months old now and hasn't caught on to using it much. We are still using the tommee tippie bottles. Hopefully soon he will learn to love it!
kathy W.
bullhead city, AZ
I love anything tommee tippee. This cuppy made transitioning from bottle/breast so easy. With all of my children. GREAT product for my family, thank you.
Felicia  d.
East Fairfield, VT
I love tommee tippee products except I was not very pleased with this one. The tip was extremely hard and my child had a hard time drinking from it.
Loretta W.
Christoval, TX
The little love these, the only "hard top" sippy she will use! I don't know how many we had to try before we found these :)
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
This was the first sippy we have to my daughter. She would only take Tommee tippee bottle and she's the same about her sippys. This is a great cup! Perfect for little hands and mouths