Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electric Steam Bottle Sterilizer

Keep your baby's bottles, nipples, pacifiers and pump parts clean and sanitized with the tommee tippee closer to nature steam sterilizer. This baby bottle sterilizer uses electronically-generated steam to sterilize the feeding items. The tommee tippee electric sterilizer is bpa and phthalate free.

How good is it ?
Linda como lo hiciste para que te enviaran este producto ?
With my boys i just used the microwave one..is this really worth it?
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electric Steam Bottle Sterilizer!
Ruth Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Electric Steam Bottle Sterilizer uploaded by Ruth Y.
I love this! My sister used it and gave me one for my baby.... it's easy to use.. a lot of space for the bottles!.. I use it once a week to clean bottles and Pacifiers... I will definitely recommend this to all mom's!
Bianca •.
Saint Clair, MI
Excellent product. Is fast and clean. He do the job in a few minutes. Even sterile my bottles of other brands. And the best part is so easy to clean. And easy to use.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I had a microwave sterilizer with my first baby. With my second, we decided to purchase this one even though it was more expensive. It is a great product that left out the possibility of ruining the bottles and all their accessories.
Stephanie S.
Clermont, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm giving this three stars because mine did grow mold at the very bottom after a few uses. It does hold quite a bit of things. It is very bulky and a little overpriced. You will have to clean this a few times a week if your using it daily. On a good note..it gets the job done!
Karen M.
Amazing sterilizer! Its simple to use and you can go about your day while the bottles sterilize, i personally would put my baby's pacifiers in there as well. Has room for a days use of bottles (depending how many baby drinks ofcourse) Definitely a great purchase. Recommend to mommies who have more than one baby on bottles.
rosa G.
Bridgeton, NJ
Im a clean freak and i just love yhis product !It gets rid of bacteria and its much faster then doing it manualy youself ! Best thing ever created!
Jennifer S.
Love using this and it works so good too! I love it and we always use it after we clean the bottles. It works really well and the price is 45 to 65 but it's worth it I mean it's a good product and sure comes in handy!
Ashelie B.
SanTanValley
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I’ve had my steam sterilizer for TEN years! And it’s STILL going strong! It’s spacious and has a lot of room!
Yunielka A.
UnionCity
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
excellent brand of very good quality one of my favorite 100% recommended with excellent coverage in all their products
Cassandra R.
syracuse
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Love love love this brand ! This sterilizer is great ! The price is a bit high but overall it works great. The machine is a bit big though so make sure you have enough room to fit it on your counter !