Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature BPA Free Silicone Clear Shield Pacifier 2-Pack 0-6m Stage 1 Girl

BY TOMMEE TIPPEE CLOSER TO NATURE

Paola G.
Paola G.
Mega Parent Expert
Just got this for my little man & he is having fun trying to figure out how to use it. I would recommend if you use their bottles use the first cup lil sippee first before these because it takes awhile for baby to learn how to properly use. They are spill proof & easy to grasp.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert
This was one of the first sippys we go my son started on. He loved it, it did not leak. I loved it I am a big tommee tippee fan too
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Liberty Hill, TX
My daughter breastfeed so is quiet hard for her to suck from it, but it doesn't leak even if you take out the inside protection. Love the size
Orielle M.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
This was a good transition cup for my little one as she was weaning off the bottle.
I also like that the sippy cup lid can be used on any of the Tommee Tippee bottles.