Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle and Nipple Cleaner

by Tommee Tippee

The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 2-in-1 Brush Bottle & Nipple Cleaner is sponge free to effectively clean your baby's bottles and can be sterilized in an electric steam sterilizer for ultimate peace of mind. Colors vary. Tommee Tippee is the number one brand of infant and toddler feeding products in Great Britain. Since 1965, Tommee Tippee has earned a reputation for its clever ideas, product quality and simply intuitive designs that promote natural development at every age, stage and feeding need. These smart ideas have earned the company top ranks in the prestigious Mother and Baby awards - a head-to-head assessment of competitive products voted on by moms themselves. In fact, The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature line of baby bottles has been chosen as Great Britain's best baby bottle winning the Gold Award in 2006/7, 2008/9 and again in 2009/10. Today, Tommee Tippee innovations provide comfort for babies and peace of mind for parents in 45 countries around the world.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle and Nipple Cleaner!
Product Highlights
“And it was super easy to throw into the sterilizer to give it a cleaning too!” in reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I tried several bottle brushes before I bought this one and I love it! I feel like it conforms perfectly to all Tommee Tippee products due to their shape.. But my favorite part about it is the nipple cleaner! It is great...washes and cleans my bottles great so then my next step is sterilizing!
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This cleans tommee tippees and other brand bottles really good. The product is very sturdy and it's inexpensive. I like how it has the nipple cleaner on the other end, it's very convenient.
I have bought so many different brands of bottle brushes and none of them are as good the Tommee Tippee brush. And I can put it in the sterilizer so I don't have to worry about germs!!
Jacksonville, AR
I rarely use bottle cleaners because I breast feed my babies, but for the nights We like to prep bottles! And on my Hubby's days off when he has the twin I prep bottles for them!! Its really inexpensive and gets the job done!! They come in all these fun cool colors!!!
KENTUCKY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
It's one of the best bottle cleaners that I have used. It really get the bottle cleaned and I love how the end it has to where you can clean out your nipples.
Greensburg, PA
I love these bottle cleaners. They worked better than other brands. The hold their shape longer than the previous brands I used in the past.
Milford, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Gets the job done, wish the bristles went all the way around. Still my favorite brush I've used yet. Like the nipple cleaner feature as well
Grove City, OH
My children don't use bottles anymore but I still use this brush to clean sippy cups everyday! I love this brush and this brand.
Woodbridge , va
Works better than regular bottle brush for all bottles! I have zero problems with this product cleans my sons bottles as i love
Manville, RI
Great brush! We had 2 at all times. One for bottles, and one for other items that were hard to clean, such as wine glasses!

Looking for your answer?