Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle and Nipple Cleaner

by Tommee Tippee

The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 2-in-1 Brush Bottle & Nipple Cleaner is sponge free to effectively clean your baby's bottles and can be sterilized in an electric steam sterilizer for ultimate peace of mind. Colors vary. Tommee Tippee is the number one brand of infant and toddler feeding products in Great Britain. Since 1965, Tommee Tippee has earned a reputation for its clever ideas, product quality and simply intuitive designs that promote natural development at every age, stage and feeding need. These smart ideas have earned the company top ranks in the prestigious Mother and Baby awards - a head-to-head assessment of competitive products voted on by moms themselves. In fact, The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature line of baby bottles has been chosen as Great Britain's best baby bottle winning the Gold Award in 2006/7, 2008/9 and again in 2009/10. Today, Tommee Tippee innovations provide comfort for babies and peace of mind for parents in 45 countries around the world.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle and Nipple Cleaner!
Product Highlights
“And it was super easy to throw into the sterilizer to give it a cleaning too!” in reviews
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: Target
I'm a pretty big fan of this brush. I use it for all my bottles. The nipple cleaner is awesome, the bristles aren't too rough, and it's easy to take apart to use and to dry. I do wish it had more bristles on the bottom for better cleaning for deeper bottles.
Houston , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Out of all of the bottle brushes I used during that time period, this one was my favorite. The bristles are very durable, and the shape of the brush head as perfect for almost any bottle. I used this on the MAM, TT, and Dr B bottles. I love that the head detaches so you can clean the nipples too. Very handy!
Terre Haute, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Out of all the bottle brushes I've used, this one was by far my favorite. It came in box with my bottle set so I cant speak on price. But this bottle brush is cute! and it gets in too bottles easily and the bristles do a much better job at cleaning the bottles surfaces than other brushes I have used.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was super excited when I ordered this bottle brush to use on my bottles but ended up being disappointed. I really like the bristles on the brush as they are not scratchy so they don't scratch up my bottles but do a great job cleaning. The thing I don't like is the bristles are slightly angled down which make it extremely difficult to get a good clean at the top of the bottle under the rim (Tommee Tippee bottles) where it is a 90 degree angle almost. I find myself resorting back to my other bottle brush for that. It really disappointed me as I thought a brush made by the same company as the bottles would work 100 percent and be able to get in to every nook and cranny but it doesn't.
Channelview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great brush for the tommee tippie bottles i noticed that not all brushes would clean them as good as this one , i guess thats why they sell it . Its also really good and staying clean i never have anything stay stuck on it like i have with other bottle brushes.
Lexington, KY
I received this product for free in order to test for Influenster, honestly it's a nice bottle brush but it's a little more complicated to use then just a standard brush, I currently have this one and a munchkin brand one I really like the munchkin brand better because the nipple brush is on the bottom verses being under the big brush like the tommee tippee one is.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite bottle brush ever, I do love that it is all plastic and does not have any metal that would rust and a couple uses. It is very durable, and gets into every inch the bottles, leaves them squeaky clean. It does seem a bit expensive fro something you have to constantly replace but I honestly thought it was worth it!
I use the tommee tippee bottle system for my son, they are awesome- just like this brush! It keeps its shape, and lasts long. It contours perfect to the bottles and doesn't get all gunky. I always have an extra on hand just in case, but the first one is still great!
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I honestly don't like this brush I really don't like how it cleans my daughters Tommie Tippee bottles as I want it to do. it lets some milk around the top of the bottle. I don't recommend and would not buy it again
This has been the only bottle brush we have had since my daughter was born. It gets the job done, is easy to clean off and I really like the nipple feature hidden in the handle of the brush. Love that it comes in different colors as well!

Looking for your answer?