tommee tippee Closer To Nature Baby Bottle

FEATURES

• Breast-like shape for a natural latch – acceptance guaranteed*
  • Anti-colic valve in nipple to reduce air ingestion
  • Smooth silicone nipple feels closer to skin
  • The most breast like feeding bottle with anti-colic valve
  • Easy latch-on nipple - 97% mom recommended**
  • Closer to Natures Bottles are compatible with all Closer to Nature nipples, excluding Advanced Anti-Colic and Ultra nipples
  • Bottles available in a wide range of ounces, pack sizes, colors & decorations

So far I’ve used Dr.Brown, Avent and Nuk bottles, how does this brand compare? Does it help to reduce spit up?
Did y’all love this bottle? Did y’all have any problems with it? Wanting to try them out!
Does your baby get a lot of gas while using this?
Start your review of tommee tippee Closer To Nature Baby Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Worth, TX
As a first time mother I had to figure out what my son would love best. I wanted to breast feed but unfortunately I didn’t produce enough. So I moved on to the next thing which are obviously bottles. I bought several brands including Tommee Tippee. What I loved most about this bottle was the non leaking. Also the nipple was a slow flow which is a huge plus. I noticed with the other bottles a lot of milk would come out which made him spit up a lot. They are also really easy to clean which is a huge benefit. I loved this bottle and will continue to purchase.
Topeka, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this baby bottle. I have been having trouble finding a bottle that my baby liked. After 2 days of trying other bottles non of them worked. My baby wouldn't even drink them she would just spit all the milk out. On the third day I went to buy this bottle and on the first try the baby loved it. She did not spit any out and finished it right away. Thankful she got it because I only had 3 day to teach her how to use the bottle before going to work.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tried the Tommee Tippee extra slow flow for my one month old breastfeed baby and he loves them. The bottle helps to resemble the. Ready and the milk does not come out without baby actually sucking to [email protected] the milk just as he would do at the breast. No nipple confusion for my newborn and he loves it. Nicely shaped for baby to hold as my one month is not holding his own bottle yet but he puts his hands on it trying to.
Rexburg, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our absolute favorite bottle! We’ve tried several different ones and these Tommee Tippee bottles have always been what we reach for. They have exceeded our expectations, being by far the easiest bottle for our son to feed from when he was newborn—it didn’t cause any nipple confusion. And my favorite aspect....minimal parts!!! These bottles help avoid gas while only requiring two parts. LOVE this product!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loves this bottles for my oldest son he did so well on them had no issues with the nipples or sucking in air. My 2 month old of the other hand is not really a fan of these. He gets frustrated with the slow flow but the medium is  bit too fast for him till. They are not that expensive and the last a long time I will be keeping someone hand as back ups but the bottle hunt continues.
Loveland, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought about 7 different brands and given up getting baby switched to bottles from breast because she gagged and freaked out with every one but got these as a gift from my mom and baby finally took them!! She hasn’t had issues with gas on them and they are way easier to clean than most and she can hold them herself too which is nice! Absolutely wish I’d tried these sooner!
Milwaukee, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hate it. I thought this would be such a great bottle for my baby because the nipple is very natural looking making it easy for a baby to feed, well wrong, everytime I feed my baby and while he's drinking it catches air and the nipple sucks in making it impossible for my baby to keep sucking. Everytime that happens I gotta stop the feeding and open it to release air from it🤬
Goshen
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was the first bottle I introduced my infant to when I transitioned for breast feeding to formula/bottle feeding. He took it with zero issues. The only reason I switched was because the one I’ve got was too small when he was ready for bigger feedings I would 100% recommend this bottle to anyone transitioning to bottle feeding their infant.
Santa Fe, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My children loved these bottles! They are shaped perfectly if you are trying to stop breast feeding. The nipples are very soft and you are able to buy different ones that have the slower or faster flow. The bottle shape is great and feels very easy to hold when feeding your child. They are a good price and very easy to clean. I recommend them!
Pacoima, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Used these with my first baby and now my second. I love these and so they do. My only con is that the cap of it is hard to unscrew after awhile of having them. It gets too tight and sometimes causes it to get stuck. These bottles are sooo easy to clean. The wide neck + nipple is what my son prefers so he loved that about this brand.

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grand Forks
10 months ago
tommee tippee Closer To Nature Baby Bottle how do these work with little ones who take in more air usually?
Drea R. • 10 months ago