BY TOMMEE TIPPEE #2 in Baby Bottles

FEATURES

• Breast-like shape for a natural latch – acceptance guaranteed*
  • Anti-colic valve in nipple to reduce air ingestion
  • Smooth silicone nipple feels closer to skin
  • The most breast like feeding bottle with anti-colic valve
  • Easy latch-on nipple - 97% mom recommended**
  • Closer to Natures Bottles are compatible with all Closer to Nature nipples, excluding Advanced Anti-Colic and Ultra nipples
  • Bottles available in a wide range of ounces, pack sizes, colors & decorations

• Would you say this bottle or drink Browns it better for t...6 Answers
  • Are these good for colic?5 Answers
  • Are these bottles as good as they say they are?6 Answers
Katherine N.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I have only one complaint about these, and it's the vebt in the nipple. You MUST squeeze it after every wash to be sure it's functioning. Otherwise, the nipple may collapse in your little one's mouth and the won't be able to pull milk from the bottle. I've had this happen a couple times now. Otherwise, I love the nipples both for size and texture. I also love that the sizes of both the smaller and larger bottles are generous. The small bottles go up to 5 oz, the large to 9 oz. I can mix 6 oz separately and pour it in the 5 oz. My son is averaging only 3 oz currently, but I like the option for later. He's starting to take over 4 randomly, so I'm glad it doesn't stop at 4! They're easy to clean and sterilize. I love the wide mouth, and wide nipple base. I've had zero leaks and the tops stay on very well.
courtney L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
We have had a really hard time finding bottles my son can use. He's a bit tongue tied and has trouble latching on. He's mainly breast fed but when I'm at work he needs something. So far this one he seems to like the most. The nipple is soft and flexible so he can latch onto it easier. It doesn't let too much come out like in other bottles so he doesn't choke like he does on those. This is the only type he doesn't refuse so far.
Megan K.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
When we had our first daughter for years ago, my husband spent months researching the best type of bottles for a breastfed baby. After his hours of searching and researching we decided upon the tommee tippee. We've now use these with both our children and would not go to a different type of bottle. They made it very easy to transition between breastfeeding and bottle-feeding because of the shape of the nipple.
Brittany S.
Purchased at: Target
Love love love these bottles! My daughter used them over 6 years ago and now I’m using them for my son. I like how it has a vent so they won’t get too much air and be fussy. I recommend these to every new mother or a mother who hasn’t used them yet. Love all the colors they have and the price is pretty good for them as well!
Jena B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Target
I've recently bought these bottles and some not really a big fan of them. When my daughter uses them the nipple sucks all the way in and she can get anything out of it so I have to keep pulling it out to fix it. There's also a lot of parts to it so there's a lot of parts to clean. They are definitely pricey
Carlenia L.
Whitesburg
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I hated the nipple on these bottles. It made my baby supper fussy and mad because he couldn't get anything out of them. First time using I had to switch gus bittle to different brand. I later tried to find a faster flow nipple but the flow drowned him. It's like there is no happy medium.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter has been using tommee yippee closer to nature bottles since she came home from the hospital! I love these bottles they are easy to hold, easy to clean and they come in so many cute colors and designs as well! My daughter will not take any other bottle but tommee tippee
Brittany M.
Denton, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are our favorite bottles! My son took to these with no issues at all and also didn’t experience any nipple confusion. These are the only brand of bottles we have used since birth and have purchased the different sizes. They are also very easy to clean which is a plus
Annet R.
San Luis Obispo
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter latched on well to this bottle but I didn’t always like that the lid would always roll of the table and washing was hard when cleaning the bottle nipple. A few pros was that it didn’t leak too much and I personally liked the bottle structure.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Loveeeeee these bottles soooo much!!! They don’t leak and my son loves them and the nipples too! He was pretty picky when he was first born and took to these quick. Easy to clean and a great price. They’d also easy for my son to hold and feed himself.
Ashley R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Has anyone had any problem with these bottles? I noticed the sippy cups where being recalled.
Janet R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does the nipple collapse on these bottles ?
Courtney M.
Pocatello, ID
Would you recommend this bottle for a breastfed baby?
Yesi R.
I am going to be a 1st time mommy. Would you recommend this product?
Faith C.
Spring, TX
My babe is 3 months old and I'm trying to find the best bottle. He's breastfed and so far any bottle or pacifier chokes him. Has anyone had good luck transitioning with these?

Amazon