Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature All in One Newborn Gift Set uploaded by Danielle B.

BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature All in One Newborn Gift Set: Compact sterilizer, easy to use for home or travel Sterilizes 4 bottles in 4 minutes Easy latch natural feel nipple for smooth transition between breast and bottle for "just like Mom" feedings Optimum venting valve with slow flow nipple for less air intake and less discomfort for baby Always BPA and phthalate free see more...

Buy on Target
Kira K.
Kira K.
Heber Springs, AR
Review for: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature All in One Newborn Gift Set
Amazing!! We now LOVE Tommee Tippee!! Before I received this gift set from Influenster, I checked out all of their products and thought they were great from the reviews and what not online, but I was never able to buy them. I added them to my baby registry but you know how that goes sometimes! I was so esctatic when I received this box in the mail for FREE from Influenster because I could finally try what I have been wanting for months!! I love the entire set, and my now 4 month old baby, sure does too! Let me tell you how hard it has been to find a perfect bottle and Paci for her... Impossible! She's the pickiest baby I've ever heard of! She LOVES the Tommie Tippee bottles and pacifier more than anything. I literally cannot get her to take anything else. I had to go on a Tommie Tippee shopping spree after having this set for about a month, because I knew it would be so worth it. And it sure is!! Buy these when they're on sale! Target is great. We ❤️ TT!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Review for: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature All in One Newborn Gift Set
This gift set has everything you need. Great quality products. I love the microwave steam sterilizer- it's going to be a huge time saver!
Kokomo, IN
Review for: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature All in One Newborn Gift Set
This was the perfect starter kit for our newborn! The ability to sterilize everything through the microwave has been a lifesaver.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
Review for: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature All in One Newborn Gift Set
I saw this go on sale at Buy Buy Baby for 49.99 with free shipping and had to get it. I am now pregnant with baby number 3 and I needed to start from scratch with this little one. When I began researching the cost of all the things I wanted to splurge on for this baby due to being more financially sound going into this pregnancy I couldn't pass this offer up.

I was impressed with the Tommee Tippee quality with my now 5 almost 6-year-old as these are what he used as a baby.

However, the overall value of this set is incredible, even if I would have paid 99.00 which is full retail. I am glad this was offered and wish more companies would take their lead and offer its like this for new and expectant parents.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Review for: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature All in One Newborn Gift Set
This is an awesome gift set. It has everything you would need to start bottle feeding your newborn. I love the tommee tippee closer to nature nipples. They are the easiest for my little to use.
Kokomo, IN
When do most of you use the bottle warmer? I never had or used one with my oldest child.