Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Added Comfort 5oz Bottle

by Tommee Tippee

Some babies suffer from excessive spit-up, fussiness and gas. Tommee Tippee closer to nature added comfort bottles are designed to help ease baby's symptoms and provide parents with peace of mind. The patented air venting system is scientifically tested to reduce air within the milk and the patented nipple mimics the natural flex, feel and movement of breastfeeding, with a super wide-neck design for easier latch on.

The product states it’s a slow flow but my newborn seems to finish the bottle in 10-15 min, am I doing something wrong?
Start your review of Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Added Comfort 5oz Bottle!
Caitlin S.
Zephyrhills, FL
Baby loved these right after birth and we used the frequently. She had a bit of gas with these so we switched but they worked well for a little bit for us!
Krisia H.
Kansas City, KS
Si me gusta y es practica por su tamaño pero creo q al bebe el biberon no le gusta mucho por subtamaño
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Added Comfort 5oz Bottle uploaded by Natalie H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love how it’s easy for me to hold while I feed my daughter. I’ve never had any leakage while using the bottle which is really nice. And I like how it kind of has a groove to it because then it makes it easy for me to hold while I feed her.
Brandi M.
Flow is average. Shape is helpful for mom and baby to hold. Easy to dis-assemble and clean. I have purchased for all 3 babies and this is their preferred bottle.
Angel S.
bellwood
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Added Comfort 5oz Bottle uploaded by Angel S.
Love it!! Easy transition for my baby from breast feeding to bottle feeding. We also use the anti colic bottles as well. 10/10 recommend!
Kristen C.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Target
I chose Tommee Tippee for my second child. I was over having to clean all of the small little parts of competitor bottles. These were ideal! I also loved the shape of the nipple as it resembled an actual breast. Easy to transition to bottles this way!
Melissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
A mi bebé le encantan las sigo usando después de mucho tiempo, claro siempre hay que usar el vapor
Kandice A.
Broken Arrow, OK
First of all I LOVE these bottles! I used them with my 6 year old and loved them so much that I bought them for my 3 year old as well, they’re easy to wash, baby doesn’t get nipple confusion, and it cuts down the gas tremendously! I can breastfeed and my son doesn’t have a hard time going from bottle to breast. Great bottles, highly recommend!
Teresa M.
Awesome bottle definitely recommend it. And when changing from the breastfeeding to the bottle this one was best. The nipple part was wide as if the baby was on the breast. Had no problem when changing to the bottle
Kmarie N.
Buffalo
I bought these to try since the ratings were good but unfortunately these bottles kept leaking all down the front of my son. He also didnt seem to like the nipple style on these. I cant say they are bad just didnt work for us.