BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Tommee Tippee BPA Free Closer to Nature 2 Pack 5 Ounce First Sips Transition Cup - Blue and Green
Kristen H.
Pearl, MS
More effective as a toy than a soppy cup. Too many pieces and parts to have to take apart and clean especially if you have multiple kids. Too busy for all that. Plus it’s a hard spout and she definitely didn’t understand the concept.
Samantha R.
I received these cups for free as a promotion to review the product, however, my opinions are my own.

I really like these cups. They are great quality, and function true to their claims. They are durable, and I can tell they will last a long time - which is saying a lot when a growing child is involved! I really like that the tip is soft, "chewy" rubber. This, in my opinion, resembles a nipple on a bottle very well, which helps in the transition process a lot. My baby was confused at first, but once he began sucking, he caught on quickly. Now we use these all the time. Clean up is very easy - I am a hand washer, and I never find them difficult to clean. Overall, I would definitely recommend these to anyone that wants a seamless transition from bottles/breast feeding to "sippy" cups.
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
Love these transition sippee cups. My baby has an easy time holding them on his own. They don't make messes so he can deal it all over with him and mom isn't chasing messed like a mad women.
Jehbriel N.
Fort Myers, FL
My baby girl is going on 5 months and this is perfect. The soft feel makes it feel similar to when she nurses so she sips with comfort. The soft sippy tip also takes away the anxiety of her poking her eye or hitting herself. The size and handles makes it easy for her little hands and the colors keep her interest. I love love love how easy it is to clean these as well. I will definitely be buying more in different colors for every stage.
Erin A.
Cranford, NJ
Been looking for a sippy cup for my 6mth old to start practicing on and was so happy I received this as a free gift. He loves it and it makes me happy finding one that he can actually use!!
lucero P.
I received the zippy cups and they are great quality and my son loves them. They are easy to clean and they are BPA free! I highly recommend!