tommee tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottle

by Tommee Tippee

FEATURES

• Designed to reduce colic symptoms for less gas, less spit up and less discomfort
  • Unique 3-piece anti-colic straw draws air away from milk
  • Star valve prevents milk travelling back up the tube, so no leaks and that’s a promise
  • Heat sensing technology turns straw pink when baby’s feed is too hot
  • Award-winning breast-like nipple for natural latch and guaranteed acceptance
  • 3 way, easy-hold bottle with slow-flow nipple for newborn babies.
  • Always BPA and phthalate free for ultimate reassurance
  • Advanced Anti-Colic Bottles are only compatible with Advanced Anti-colic Nipples.

Can anyone recommend the Tomme Tippee heat sensing bottles tommee tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottle ? I've read they leak and the nipples collapse and are not recommended. What would you recommend then?
Are these bottles similar to the avent bottles?
Doo these bottles leak?
Start your review of tommee tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Natalie  T.
tommee tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottle uploaded by Natalie  T.
These bottles are excellent to avoid colic in my baby, they are very easy to wash, the price is unbeatable and my baby loves them because the nipples are made of soft silicone and very similar to the breast. 100% recommended
Kelsea C.
We tried many different baby bottles and these were not our favorite. We liked Dr. Brown’s bottles a lot more. These are also a lot of pieces to clean, even more than Dr. Brown’s. My son also didn’t really like the nipple, he preferred a smaller based nipple over the wide one like these.
Reyianna W.
La Mesa, CA
tommee tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottle uploaded by Reyianna W.
I purchased these bottles not only for the anti-colic feature but mainly for the temperature feature on the middle insert. That was very important for my mom because she is old school and the way she tested the bottle on the wrist was inaccurate. The stem will change colors based on the temp of the content inside. I love these bottles.
Marlene Q.
Santa Ana, CA
Cale demasiados biberones para mi tercer hija y ninguno le gustaba por que les salia mucha leche hasta que encontre esta marca que me salbo jaja tienen un chupon que es oo y le gusto a mi bebe
Casey G.
Rochester, PA
tommee tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottle uploaded by Casey G.
These tommee tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottle are amazing! My baby is particular on her bottles and she loves this one! It helps reduce the amount of air she's swallowing and the nipping adjusts to the way she's suckling. I recommend this bottle to mommys that are breastfeeding and want to add bottles into their baby's feedings. My daughter took right to it. They are a little on the expensive side. Its 8$ for one bottle and a Binky but they are definitely worth it.
Idalmy M.
Yonkers, NY
tommee tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottle uploaded by Idalmy M.
LOVE these anti- colic bottles! I have not had a colicky baby since using them. They do have a lot of parts for cleaning but it is something I don’t mind. They come in 5oz and 9oz bottles. tommee tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottle
Jodee N.
I got this brand when I found out I was pregnant this bottle is a good for colic babys and helps with a lot more. I don't like how there is so many different parts you have to take apart and clean. Also the blue middle part if you don't have it in the bottle when serving the bottle will spill everywhere.
Catie M.
Riverview, FL
I loved using this when my baby was a newborn. Prevents colic and allows the milk to come out slow. Didn’t have any issues with leaking bottles either
Melissa P.
Groton, CT
I LOVE THESE BOTTLES! They helped so much with my son that suffered with awful colic and acid reflux. The quality of the product was next level amazing, they are affordable, and they have nipples that support bottle and breast feeding! I 100% recommend these!
Amber L.
Mesa
Love these bottles! The shape of the nipple is designed to mimic the breast and I’ve noticed, my daughter took to these bottles so quickly and the anti colic stem really helps prevent gas! I’m buying a couple more packs of these next time I’m at the store and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to bottle feed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittain S.
whitewater church rd
il y a 8 mois
Samantha D. il y a 7 mois
I hate them. They leak so bad. I haven’t had the issue with the nipples but we use the avent naturals now.
Melissa C.
il y a 3 ans
Tomme tommee tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Baby Bottle ? Do these work better than Dr browns bottles? Our speech therapist is telling us to switch but I have invested so much already in Dr browns bottles.
Yanseidys F. il y a 3 ans
I hate dr. Brown bottles!! Try using MAM that’s what I use now for my daughter and i love them best thing about them is they don’t leak everywhere