BY TOMMEE TIPPEE #6 in Baby Bottles

Closer to Nature® 0m+ for Slow Flow 50 Years Expertise. Intuitively Designed for Easier & More Natural Feeding. BPA Free. Mother & Baby Awards 2008/9 Gold - Best Baby Bottle. UK Superbrands 2009/10 - Awarded for Quality, Reliability, Distinction. Mimics Natural Feel. Flex & Movement of Breastfeeding. Easier to Latch On. Anti-Colic, Anti-Gas. Advanced Easi-Vent™. Nipple Designed to Mimic the Natural Feel, Flex & Movement of Breast. see more...

• How do these relate to other bottles? Are these your preferred b...1 Answers
  • I'm a second time mom and I'm going to try and give breast feedin...1 Answers
  • My baby has been using these since she was born. ... Be the first to answer!
Tommee Tippee 9 oz Bottles
  • "Smooth transition with no nipple confusion, easy to transport formula in the available container that sids inside the bottle, lids fit tightly, no spills." in 11 reviews
  • "They were the only bottle that my youngest would take while nursing, the only down fall is that they are a little pricey." in 10 reviews
  • "My son exclusively breastfed, but when he went to daycare he needed to take a bottle and he did great with Tommee Tippees." in 6 reviews
  • "i am breasting and my son is so attached & these bottles are excellent for breast fed babies because the nipples on the bottle remind my son of mine. " in 5 reviews
  • "great for breastfeeding moms who need to introduce a bottle I had a hard time finding a bottle that my son would take to and he instantly took to these bottles" in 3 reviews
Amethyst M.
Rawlings, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles work great until your baby gets a little older. At 6 months, my daughter would hold the bottle herself and because the nipple was so pliable, it easily cabe in from the weigh of the bottle. Also, despite using high flow nipples, the nipple would invert from her sucking. Otherwise, great bottle.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite bottles ever. Small for 9oz so it’s easy to hold. My son didn’t have problems with the nipple as he transfer from breast to this. He didn’t get gas or air. I would recommend this to other parents. They sell them at babies r us target almost everywhere. They have pretty awesome colors too.
Heather S.
Elberfeld, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used these bottles with my first born and now with my 6 month old. I love the new options 6 years later. I was still able to use all my old bottles I saved, I just bought new nipples. These are the best bottles out there and I would buy them 100 times over.
Ana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tommee tippee bottles are great! My baby loves them they are worth the price they cost the only thing is that they are heavier than other bottles. I usually buy them from target and I would definitely buy it again.
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was always bent on breast feeding but since I had to rush back to work I decided to just pump and bottle feed. Since the first few weeks of her life she was breastfed I had a hard time getting her to like a bottle, enter these- it seems she didn't notice the difference and actually began to prefer these bottles over the breast, I never EVER had any issue with colic with these and they were easy to sanitize and clean!
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
My youngest (2 yrs old) was the only baby i nursed, so it was important to find bottles that didn't confuse him as i planned to pump as well. I purchased a few different brands, but never gave the others a chance because these were perfect. From the first bottle until the very last, we never had any nipple confusion or any refusal. He easily moved from breast to bottle without having any problem. They were easy to clean, easy to find replacement parts, and easy for him to hold (when he got old enough). I definitely recommend!
Riley L.
West Liberty , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this because it was good for breastfeeding mothers who wanted to keep the experiences similar and I'll just say it was a lifesaver. The first week my child was born he wouldn't breastfeed so I pumped and put it in the tommee tippee bottle and whenever he was ready to latch the transition was super easy.
Alyssa M.
Arlington, TX
I am an exclusive breast feeder. My little one and I tried and failed with four different bottles before we came to these. He took to the nipple (finally!) and was able to bottle feed as I had hoped for. I bought 9 so I don't have to constantly wash bottles and I love these.
Natalie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has been bottle fed since he was less than a week old so he's never been picky with bottles, but these are among my favorites. The size and shape make it easy for him to hold himself now that he's bigger. My one complaint is that the measurement lines are wearing off on some of them, so I have to measure the water prior to pouring it into the bottle.
Kaytlin D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these Tommee Tippiee closer to nature bottles. They are easy to hold and not too big. I bought the 3 9floz for $15 at walmart. Price was comparable to the Avent brand.
Courtney M.
Pocatello, ID
Would you recommend this bottle for a breastfed baby?
Yesi R.
I am going to be a 1st time mommy. Would you recommend this product?
Selina P.
My son is 3 months and I exclusively breastfeed him and I'm wanting to buy these bottles.. Do I have to buy the 3 month nipple as well?
Lachinalove M.
Im expecting a baby I want to try a new bottle brand!!! Can anyone tell me the recommend that??
Ashley Z.