BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Closer to Nature® 0m+ 50 Years Expertise. Intuitively Design for Babies with Excessive Spit Up, Fussiness & Gas. For Extra Sensitive Tummies. The Sensitive Tummy Bottle. Unique Anti-Colic System. BPA Free. UK Consumer Superbrands 2011 - Awarded for Quality, Reliability, Distinction. Designed to Help Reduce Colic Super-Sensitive Anti-Colic Value Advanced Anti-Colic Technology Optimum Venting During Feeding For Vacuum Free Feeding.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I would recommend these bottles to anyone my son had no problem transitioning to the bottles." in 3 reviews
  • "I breastfeed so when it was time to go back to work and give my little one a bottle I was very nervous on what kind to use." in 1 review
  • "I love that it has a temperature strip, but my daughter would always collapse the nipple." in 1 review
  • "They always have cute designs too!" in 1 review
  • "Only bottle my son would take because it is closer to nature !!!" in 1 review
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert
These bottles were a lifesaver! I breastfed my son but after a few weeks had to also supplement with formula. I originally used the regular tommee tippee bottle but he had such terrible colic and gas. I switched to these bottles and he has been great ever since. He had no issues switching between breast and bottle. What a relief these were for us.
Heather E.
I absolutely love these bottles. One of my twins has bad acid reflux while the other had really bad colic due to bring on preemie formula. These bottles helped both problems. Once i was allowed to switch formulas mixed with these bottles the colic stopped, but we still have a little acid reflux with the other baby. Highly recommend this product.
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love the shape and my baby will use them to take breast milk when I am not around. So form and function are good. The drawback is the amount of small pieces make it time consuming to wash and somehow when it is down to the last ounce, it seems the anti-colic mechanism is bypassed. I'm not a baby bottle engineer and I do not even play one on TV so I can't speak to whether the anti-colic feature is still working or not. The baby does not seem to be getting excess air.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My Baby love this bottle it anti colic bottle from tommee tippee! And this one purple never saw one till I saw this at walmart. Tommee Tippee Closer Nature Advanced Comfort 260ml Baby Feeding Bottles 2 Pack
Kyrsten W.
I love these bottles !!!! Actually I love everything this company makes. Great less gassy bottles. Cleans easier then dr browns. Only bottle my son would take because it is closer to nature !!! Best bottles yet.
Jordian K.
These are fantastic bottles. My son has no issues going back and forth between breast and bottle.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
LITERALLY THE BEST BOTTLE EVER! As a new mommy I wanted, of course, the best of everything for my baby girl. I tried every brand of bottles before I finally spent the extra little bit of money for these bad boys! They are easy to assemble and don't have a ton of pieces. I would recommend them to any one! Before wasting your money on every other "anti colic" bottle get these seriously they work! They always have cute designs too!
Jaclyn S.
While I normally love Tommee Tippee products, they need to find an easier way to make the anti-colic bottles. They are more difficult to wash with all of the small assembly pieces and I found that they sometimes leaked.
Amanda B.
I love that it has a temperature strip, but my daughter would always collapse the nipple. It was just too frustrating for her.
Amy  C.
Stockton, CA
I love these bottles. They are so great for little ones. I would recommend this product for all moms to be.
Angelica A.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Are these better than Avent??