BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Closer to Nature® 0m+ 50 Years Expertise. Intuitively Design for Babies with Excessive Spit Up, Fussiness & Gas. For Extra Sensitive Tummies. The Sensitive Tummy Bottle. Unique Anti-Colic System. BPA Free. UK Consumer Superbrands 2011 - Awarded for Quality, Reliability, Distinction. Designed to Help Reduce Colic Super-Sensitive Anti-Colic Value Advanced Anti-Colic Technology Optimum Venting During Feeding For Vacuum Free Feeding.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I would recommend these bottles to anyone my son had no problem transitioning to the bottles." in 3 reviews
  • "I breastfeed so when it was time to go back to work and give my little one a bottle I was very nervous on what kind to use." in 1 review
  • "I love that it has a temperature strip, but my daughter would always collapse the nipple." in 1 review
  • "They always have cute designs too!" in 1 review
  • "Only bottle my son would take because it is closer to nature !!!" in 1 review
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
I chose this bottle for my child for it being a closer to nature nipple and it being anti-colic. Yes both are true, and great. There was no nipple confusing between bottle and breastfeeding. My dislikes about the bottle is it has too many parts to clean and sterilize. My other dislike is if you don't rinse the bottle right away the white piece that traps the air gets a yellowish stain even after washing.
Erin H.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
These bottles were great for helping keep my baby colic free and non-gassy. We used them primarily for breast milk, but occasionally formula. The only hold back is they are quite time consuming to clean properly. Be sure to disassemble completely and clean each piece individually.
Brynn H.
Brynn H.
I bought these for my daughter because I had heard some great things about them from friends of mine.Unfortunately,she didn't take to this particular bottle very well at all.It also didn't make a difference with colic or gas with her.I'm leaving a neutral review because I did like the shape of the bottle as it fits in your hand very comfortably and I loved the temperature strip.While they didn't work for my daughter,they might for yours.
Heather E.
Heather E.
I absolutely love these bottles. One of my twins has bad acid reflux while the other had really bad colic due to bring on preemie formula. These bottles helped both problems. Once i was allowed to switch formulas mixed with these bottles the colic stopped, but we still have a little acid reflux with the other baby. Highly recommend this product.
cookie m.
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the shape and my baby will use them to take breast milk when I am not around. So form and function are good. The drawback is the amount of small pieces make it time consuming to wash and somehow when it is down to the last ounce, it seems the anti-colic mechanism is bypassed. I'm not a baby bottle engineer and I do not even play one on TV so I can't speak to whether the anti-colic feature is still working or not. The baby does not seem to be getting excess air.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
My Baby love this bottle it anti colic bottle from tommee tippee! And this one purple never saw one till I saw this at walmart. Tommee Tippee Closer Nature Advanced Comfort 260ml Baby Feeding Bottles 2 Pack
Amy  C.
Amy C.
Stockton, CA
I love these bottles. They are so great for little ones. I would recommend this product for all moms to be.
India S.
India S.
Katy, TX
I have four boys ranging in ages from 9 years to 4 months. After nursing all of my sons, I switched to bottles. I learned of Tommie Tippee through a mother's message board and decided to give them a try. I swear by them. They are pricey but in my opinion they are well worth the price. My the anti colic system has been extremely effective in prevent gas or colic in my son. I know this because my sister in law baby sat my son one evening. Although I gave her careful instruction, she forgot to place the anti colic system in. When I returned home he was very fussy, crying and seem to be in tremendous pain. I called my sister to find out if anything unusual happened while I was away. After careful questioning I found out that she forgot to place the system into his bottle. That was ONE rough night for him and I was a sad sad mommy. I would definitely recommend these bottles.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I love that it has a temperature strip, but my daughter would always collapse the nipple. It was just too frustrating for her.
Jordian K.
Jordian K.
These are fantastic bottles. My son has no issues going back and forth between breast and bottle.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Are these better than Avent??