BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

The tommee tippee closer to nature 5-pack bottle set is the next-best thing to breastfeeding. theyre designed to mimic the feel and movement of moms breast, making the transition to bottles easier. vacuum-free feeding eliminates excessive airflow, for more formula and fewer bubbles in babys tummy. the bpa-free, wide neck bottles are easy to clean, and caps are included for easy transport. Each bottle holds 9 ounces. see more...

• Are these particular baby bottles good for a firs...Be the first to answer!
  • I am currently pregnant and was reading reviews about these bottl...2 Answers
  • Is this your favorite bottle or would you recommend something else?2 Answers
Hannah mae p.
Hannah mae p.
Beaverton , OR
These bottles are awesome! They kind of mimic ur breast and i had no problems with them at all. And my baby was happy with them. It was easy too! I don't think its very pricey at all. Got mine at target and sometimes its on sale so it good for the value. I would recommend
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
These are great bottles they are very easy to shake and in the perfect shape for your baby to learn to hold their own bottle. also if you accidentally forget to clean them because you left them somewhere once you wash them and boil them they don't smell at ALL!!
Erica V.
Erica V.
The only brand I've used for both my boys. The nipple mimics the breast. Very good quality, deff worth the money and they last a long time.
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I had 3 of these bottles with my firstborn and he loved them. And I bought nothing but these kind for our new baby. Since I nurse and use formula as well I don't want him to not want to nurse any more I feel like these bottles are breast shaped and help me out that way. And super easy to clean.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love these bottles. My daughter was breastfed and was used to "the natural" nipple which is when Tommee Tippee bottles mimic.

The only complaint I have is the my daughter always ends up with milk all over her face but she's sort of a messy eater (more so with these bottles).
paula L.
paula L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have 4 kids and I never use this before
i just bought them for my 4th child
she is 4 months I I love them really nice looking and loved how she latched really good since day one I have no problems at all no spill
good grip and the color pink love it amazing

Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite bottles. I am a first time mom and didn't know which bottles would work for my son. These he took to so well! I have the blue 3 pack of 9 oz bottles and he loves them!
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert
So I had used the Breastflow bottles and they were leaky but since my son loved them I was scared to buy these lone behold he LOVED them and we haven't looked back since
Marija L.
Marija L.
Milwaukee, WI
These are the only baby bottles I use! They are shaped just like the breast and are so easy the baby to hold himself! Definitely a tommee tippee fan for life and I will only be purchasing their bottles and sippy cups!
tyne T.
tyne T.
Sherman, TX
We have tried literally dozens of bottles. Spent so much money until we found these. They have saved me sanity and also my little ones tummy.
Kyndall H.
Kyndall H.
Americus, GA
I am currently pregnant and was reading reviews about these bottles. I'm excited to purchase them but wanted to know how long they actually last? I bought expensive bottles with my first child, and they were a bust. I just want to know the features and benefits as well as the quality of this product before I purchase them. Thank you.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
Is this your favorite bottle or would you recommend something else?
Robin W.
Robin W.
Bristol, PA
New to Influenster How do I go about getting a bottle starter kit to try out? And how do I get Voxboxes ?Thank you for your input.
Simone C.
Simone C.
Are these particular baby bottles good for a first time Mom and newborn? Do they give the baby a natural feeding and doesn't give the baby gas in the belly?