BY TOMMEE TIPPEE #22 in Baby Bottles

The tommee tippee closer to nature 5-pack bottle set is the next-best thing to breastfeeding. theyre designed to mimic the feel and movement of moms breast, making the transition to bottles easier. vacuum-free feeding eliminates excessive airflow, for more formula and fewer bubbles in babys tummy. the bpa-free, wide neck bottles are easy to clean, and caps are included for easy transport. Each bottle holds 9 ounces. see more...

Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love love love these! I got a great deal found a 4 pack set with a free nipple for $7 on clearance at Walmart (only reason I bought them) full price for these are kinda ridiculous! It’s perfect size and easy for your baby to hold on their own! I absolutely love these so I keep checking to wait for more to go on sale! Highly recommended
Liz H.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The only bottles my son used. I started nursing my son since day one but when it was time to go back to work and pump he didnt take any bottles we gave him, the liquid gold would fall through the side of his mouth because of the shape of the bottles nipple. After doing some searches I ran into this baby that was just wide enough to simulate a boob. And we never turned back since. They're a reasonable price. Easy to clean and easy to hold for baby. I loved them. If we ever have a second child this will be the first thing I buy again. I also recommend to any breastfeeding moms out there.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I had 3 of these bottles with my firstborn and he loved them. And I bought nothing but these kind for our new baby. Since I nurse and use formula as well I don't want him to not want to nurse any more I feel like these bottles are breast shaped and help me out that way. And super easy to clean.
paula L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have 4 kids and I never use this before
i just bought them for my 4th child
she is 4 months I I love them really nice looking and loved how she latched really good since day one I have no problems at all no spill
good grip and the color pink love it amazing

Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These bottles work great.  I couldn't breastfeed my son when he was born, but I chose these for all the positive reviews in their likeness to the breast.  I love the shape of the bottle. Easy to hold, easy to clean.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these bottles!!!! Yes yes yes! One of the only ones my baby would use and still uses. Priced even with other brands on the market and the quality is amazing
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I had used the Breastflow bottles and they were leaky but since my son loved them I was scared to buy these lone behold he LOVED them and we haven't looked back since
Marija L.
Milwaukee, WI
These are the only baby bottles I use! They are shaped just like the breast and are so easy the baby to hold himself! Definitely a tommee tippee fan for life and I will only be purchasing their bottles and sippy cups!
Hannah P.
Beaverton , OR
These bottles are awesome! They kind of mimic ur breast and i had no problems with them at all. And my baby was happy with them. It was easy too! I don't think its very pricey at all. Got mine at target and sometimes its on sale so it good for the value. I would recommend
Marilyn R.
These are great bottles they are very easy to shake and in the perfect shape for your baby to learn to hold their own bottle. also if you accidentally forget to clean them because you left them somewhere once you wash them and boil them they don't smell at ALL!!
Kyndall H.
Americus, GA
I am currently pregnant and was reading reviews about these bottles. I'm excited to purchase them but wanted to know how long they actually last? I bought expensive bottles with my first child, and they were a bust. I just want to know the features and benefits as well as the quality of this product before I purchase them. Thank you.
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
Is this your favorite bottle or would you recommend something else?
Robin W.
Bristol, PA
New to Influenster How do I go about getting a bottle starter kit to try out? And how do I get Voxboxes ?Thank you for your input.
Simone C.
Are these particular baby bottles good for a first time Mom and newborn? Do they give the baby a natural feeding and doesn't give the baby gas in the belly?