Charity G.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
Did anyone have any problems with these leaking? I used them with my son and I loved them but I always had a problem with them leaking on my son.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Jan. 3, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Nope not at all. They haven't leaked with us
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Dec. 31, 2015, 1:29 p.m.
I've never had leaking from the bottle or the seal of the nipple. If my daughter leaves it tipped over it may leak from the nipple hole (we are using level 2 nipples). That seems normal, so I can't complain.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 3:57 p.m.
I've never had this problem - I did find that if the milk was hotter, it sometimes would squirt out of the bottle. Also make sure you have the right kind of nipples for your son (1 being the smallest and slowest flow - 3 being the fastest flow)
Angie D.
Angie D.
July 13, 2015, 10:26 p.m.
Yay son didn't like them
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
May 20, 2015, 12:57 p.m.
I also had a problem with the nipples deflating - not the bottles leaking. I felt like even at size 0, the girls were eating too fast & spitting up like crazy!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
March 27, 2015, 10:24 a.m.
I never had a problem with these bottles leaking, but I did have a problem with the nipple always going inward. I even would buy new nipples for the bottles, and they would still do the same thing.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Jan. 26, 2015, 10:17 p.m.
I haven't had that particular issue myself, my suggestion is just to make sure the nipple is on properly and it's closrd up nice and tight.
Laura  B.
Laura B.
Jan. 12, 2015, 9:36 p.m.
I haven't had a problem with them. Both of. Kids have used the same ones. I know sometimes I have leaked when I didn't make sure the nipple was in correctly.