BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Closer to Nature® 0m+ for Slow Flow 50 Years of Expertise. Intuitively Designed for Easier & More Natural Feeding. BPA Free. Nipple Designed to Mimic the Natural Feel, Flex & Movement of Breastfeeding. Mother & Baby Awards 2008/9 Gold - Best Baby Bottle. UK Superbrands 2009/10 - Awarded for Quality, Reliability, Distinction. More Natural Feeding Mimics Mum s Own Breastfeeding Action Scientifically Designed to be Most Like Nature for Comfortable, Stress-Free Feeding Flow Rate Increases with Age, Ensuring Best Flow f.

• Did anyone have any problems with these leaking? I used t...8 Answers
Tommee Tippee 5 oz Bottles
  • "The nipples also worked really nice with my son so he didnt develop nipple confusion between the bottles and my natural nipple. " in 10 reviews
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got these bottles a few weeks after my son was born because I had to start supplementing with formula and these seemed to be the closest I could find to try to avoid nipple confusion. The shape of the while entire rubber part is seriously so close to that of a woman's breast. My son is 2 months old now and still uses these same bottles, he loves them! They are small enough to take with you easily and are conveniently marked on one side with oz. and ml. for a faster bottle making process. The assemble/disassemble of the bottle is super fast and easy when cleaning and sterilizing them for next use. Overall, these bottles are absolutely amazing. I highly recommend them!
Jacque L.
Bloomfield, NJ
At the beginning my son loved these.  As he got older and could suck harder the nipple would suck in.  He had a harder time and we ended up changing bottles completely.  For a newborn they are great but had to change as he got older.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves these! I love how close to the shape of a breast they are as well. Helped with transitioning her to these bottles. The little vent helps as well just make sure it's aligned with baby's nose and after washing you have to pinch the excess water out of the tiny vent spout to allow it to work as intended!
Gabrielle B.
Best bottles hands down! I used these with both my girls. One only bottle feed and the other was breastfeed and bottle while at daycare. Never had a problem. These are worth the money. Easy to clean and highly recommend to any new mom! Would buy again.
Amber S.
Minneapolis, MN
Absolutely love Tommee tippie bottles. Finding a bottle my exclusively breast-fed infant would take was a difficult task but that close to nature nipple made the transition simple.
Cindy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My favorite bottles for my girls. They both loved them and super easy to clean. I tired about 4 other bottles but when your super tired and having to wash bottles 3 times or more the last thing is to wash multiple parts.
Angi b.
Lakeville, MN
With my older children we used a different brand of bottle. They were not breast-fed very much and took to the other type of bottle really well. However, my new son is almost exclusively breast-fed and would not take the other type of bottle. We tried these Tommee Tippee bottles as they touted that they were closest to nature and we're very happy with the results! He took to them right away and gladly will drink both formula and breast milk from them. I was given these bottles to try for free and all of these comments are my own. These will be our go to bottles for this child from now on.
Kimberly P.
Lockport, NY
These are the absolute only bottles my three month old would take when I returned to work. We tried a few other brands that are popular with nursing mothers and these were our winner. I've heard a few complaints about the nipple flow being a bit fast, but, honestly, I saw far worse ones for bottles designed for breastfed babies. The shape is nice to hold and the nipple mimics a breast decently, though there are better out there. The price isn't too bad and I've found them on sale at Target for great prices. Three months later and they are still the only bottle that we are using. And she has had no issues with nipple confusion and still prefers breast over bottle.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best bottle for babies who are predominately breastfed! My husband wanted to be able to feed our daughter while she's being breastfed and this is the only bottle she will take. It is the closest bottle to a breast out there. We had no nipple confusion between breast and bottle. Definitely the best out there!
Maricela S.
Fontana, CA
I absolutely love these bottles! I started nursing him myself but then I started bottle feeding him my pumped milk with these bottles and there was no nipple confusion! These are the only bottles he will take now as he seems to like the feel of the nipple being similar to mine. I tried other bottles but he refuses to use them and will only take the Tommee Tippee bottles. Also they are easy to clean, there's no extra attachments to clean or any weird design that will make it difficult to clean or get milk stuck. I will for sure continue using these when it comes time to up size.
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Did anyone have any problems with these leaking? I used them with my son and I loved them but I always had a problem with them leaking on my son.