Tommee Tippee 2 Pack 9 Ounce Insulated Straw Tumbler Cup - Pink / Orange uploaded by Victoria P.

BY TOMMEE TIPPEE

Perfectly designed to keep your toddler happy and hydrated. Insulated base to keep drinks cool and encourage drinking. Straw flips down between sips to stay clean and stop spills. Super soft straw makes drinking easy and is gentle on gums. All tommee tippee cups are BPA free, with swappable parts. The Tommee Tippee 2 Pack 9 Ounce Insulated Straw Tumbler Cup - Blue / Teal features: Perfectly designed to keep your toddler happy and hydrated Insulated base to keep drinks cool and encourage drinking Straw flips down between sips to stay clean and stop spills Super soft straw makes drinking easy and is gentle on gums All tommee tippee cups are BPA free, with swappable parts. Tommee Tippee is the number one brand of infant and toddler feeding products in Great Britain. Since 1965, Tommee Tippee has earned a reputation for its clever ideas, product quality and simply intuitive designs that promote natural development at every age, stage and feeding need. These smart ideas have earned the company top ranks in the prestigious Mother and Baby awards - a head-to-head assessment of competitive products voted on by moms themselves. In fact, The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature line of baby bottles has been chosen as Great Britain's best baby bottle winning the Gold Award in 2006/7, 2008/9 and again in 2009/10. Today, Tommee Tippee innovations provide comfort for babies and peace of mind for parents in 45 countries around the world. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Victoria P.
Dallas, TX
This cup is perfect for my daughter! They are super cute and work very well. I bought these at Walmart along with other brands, but these are possibly one of the best we've tried! It does leak a little if filled too much to the top and tipped over, which is kind of annoying. We have to fill it a little less than the capacity to ensure it does not leak, but overall does the job. Does not leak with cap closed. It also Keeps drinks cold a little longer than other cups! Easy to clean. Would recommend !!
Heather S.
Fort Hood, TX
By far the BEST sippy cup we've ever used. My daughter LOVES this, and all of the pieces come fully apart to ensure cleanness. We bought ours at Target, and I will never buy another cup than these! *and we've tried MANY different brands/kinds. It does leak VERY little, if tipped directly upside down, but once the straw is closed, it does not leak. It is insulated, so the drink does stay cold longer than other cups, which is great for the summer heat!
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
I bought the Tommee Tippee 2 pack straw tumber cups for my granddaughter. I have bought other brands and these have held up the best. No leaking and I have not had any problems with the straw feature, but I dont pull it out.
Angel H.
Too many pieces, a pain to assemble and reassemble. Not even sure if you can properly sanitize these cups.
Kimberly S.
Lacona, NY
I love these! They're really spill proof and they keep drinks cool for a long time. They're also fairly easy to clean.
Brittany H.
Leduc, AB
Overall I like these but they could use a couple of improvements. Pros: Tommee Tippee claims that these are spill proof and they aren't lying. My son has dropped these multiple times and they haven't leaked. That's my favourite part about them. Nobody wants a cup that leaks. Other things that I love about these are that they are lightweight but durable. They are even dishwasher safe which is a bonus for busy parents. My son likes the designs and has no problem drinking from these. Cons: It is hard to open the black flip top to release the straw. My son couldn't open them by himself and got frustrated. Even I had a hard time opening them. I also found the valve and straw pieces hard to remove to clean them properly. The straw was hard to put back in through the lid hole. Although these straw tumbler cups could use some improvements I think I would get more. I love Tommee Tippee as a brand and highly recommend their products.