Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesTomlyn Products
Opticlear Eyewash 4Oz Tomlyn Opticlear Eyewash 4Oz

Tomlyn Products Opticlear Eyewash 4Oz Tomlyn Opticlear Eyewash 4Oz

by Tomlyn Products

Tomlyns Opticlear eyewash is a sterile buffered solution that has the same tonicity and pH as normal tear fluid. Opticlear is used to wash away dried mucus secretions and discharges from animals eyes. Soothing and cleansing for animals troubled with eye irritation discomfort or itching caused by dried mucus or foreign matter. Useful for the removal of hair from the eye after grooming or clipping. Item Weight - 4 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tomlyn Products Opticlear Eyewash 4Oz Tomlyn Opticlear Eyewash 4Oz!
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got the sterile I wash for dogs and cats when I was fostering a baby kitten he had a really bad I am election in his eyes really gunky every day I would clean his eyes with this product are you do is wipe away the excess matter that may have accumulated in the corner of the yard fleshly affected eyes as needed controlling the real problem solution by pressure on the bottle seems to work out great the cleanses the eyes relieves and Sue's I irritation discomfort itching in the house Saint PH as a normal tear fluid.

Looking for your answer?