BY TOMLYN PRODUCTS #45 in Health & Grooming

Cats come in different types and sizes - and now so does Laxatone. Cats love the tuna flavor. Laxatone is a smooth easy-to-use gel for the prevention and removal of hairballs in cats and kittens. Both long and short haired cats shed to some degree all year long. Bathing and brushing helps lower the amount of hair swallowed during self-grooming, but some hair gets into the stomach and it cannot be digested. It can block your cat's digestive system. Regular use of Laxatone coats the swallowed hair and allows it to easily pass through the intestinal tract. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kaylin S.
Appleton , WI
This product helps my long haired cat pass her hair balls rather than vomit them up on my carpet. She used to love licking it off my finger, but I have a harder time getting her to eat it now. I just mix it in with her soft food now, and that usually does the trick.
Audrey O.
Newark, OH
This is a really good veterinarian recommended product my cat just eats it right up and it really helps all his digestive problems
Carmen R.
Uvalda, GA
I love love loveeee this stuff! I give it to my cat ,Arnold, an hour before I have to give him a bath. No hairball! I love it. I know it helps him. I can tell a big difference. I would recommend it to anyone struggling with hair balls!
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
I know it's technically a medication, but my cats feel like this is a treat. I always keep it on hand in case of kitty constipation. It is also great at preventing hairballs in long hair breeds or cats that overgroom!
Diana M.
I have 5 babies at my house! And this is perfect! I hate when i see my cats like coffin because of the hairballs! Its cheap, easy, and my cats love it!! I totally recommend this product!!! 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
Christina C.
This is a great product to use & helps with hair balls , glad this is a great product
Heather a.
My cat loves to eat this stuff and it does help. A big plus that the cats think it tastes good
Cecilia L.
Carson, CA
When My Cat Was Having Problems With Coughing Up Her Hairball, Or Having A Hard Time Passing Stool. I Believe This Is The Best Product Out There And Was Recommended By A Trusted Vet.
Kayla V.
Stratford, PE
My cat enjoys the flavor. It helps him with his hair balls. I'm really happy we found this product
Ashley M.
Windsor, ON
Great for cats with crazy thick fur. Cats seem to like taste, no trouble to administer. Great product.