BY TOMLYN #64 in Health & Grooming

QCM1005 Features Nutri-cal kitten High-calorie dietary supplement for kittens Specially formulated for kittens, with taurine Capacity: 4.25 Oz Product Type: Vitamin/Supplement Delivery System: Liquid Pet Type: Cats Generic Dimensions Weight: 0.31 Lb 6.88" H x 2.38" W x 1.5" D Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 6.88 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 2.38 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 1.5 Inches Overall Product Weight: 0.31 Pounds see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Natasha A.
My husband and I found a litter of sickly kittens on or back yard so of course we wanted to save them. We rushed them to the vet and she told us to buy this product to get them healthy again. It worked wonders they started to perk up shortly after we began giving it to them. It acts as a big boost of nutrient dense meal replacement and vitamins. I give it 5 stars.
Samana R.
Hialeah Gardens , FL
This product works amazingly. I always buy it for my cats. And it smells good to my cats they always want to smell the bottle when I open it.
Madison B.
Cave City, KY
I've been a vet tech for many years and this product is amazing. It helps boost the glucose in animals body's. Wonderful product
Amy G.
Fresno, CA
I keep a tube of this on hand at all times. I've had a few cats get sick on my watch and this stuff is a life saver. Especially in times when a cat goes off food.
Jessica H.
Great stuff if you have an underweight animal. Extra protein and calories to add weight and nutrition.
Alexandra J.
Mesquite, TX
This helps my cats get the nutrients they do they when they don't eat!!! Its a lifesaver
Stephanie O.
Good for baby kittens, especially the picky and very meal nourished babies! Make sure they get them nutrition!
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
Tasty and provides small kittens with some added nutrients that they might not otherwise get
Kayla B.
Boaz, AL
Amazing for cats that have hairball problems. Great for everyday use as well
Clairissa B.
Butler, Pa
Have been using this product for years. Never heard of it until a vet recommended it. Good way to get your kitties nutrition if they won't eat. Just stick it to the roof of their mouths and they will eventually swallow it.
brittany f.
Pet Lover Expert
Is this a nutrient form of treats for a cat?
Natalie S.
What exactly is it?
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Pet Lover Expert
How much is this product?
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
Could this help with my cat puking frequently?