BY TOMCAT

• How does this work? I am not seeing how it would be effective?2 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
We had a problem with mice in our apartment, and my husband went out and bought these. He baited, twisted, and set it down. The next day my husband saw that it was on "caught", and he disposed of it without having to see the dead mouse or worry about a messy clean up. It caught one of two mice. It wasn't expensive, and I'd buy it again if we had another mouse issue.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Absolutely useless. Bought 2 traps months ago when we had a mice problem. Needless to say, that have yet to be touched. We bought D-Con plastic traps and ended up catching 6 mice in 2 days. Waste of money and I would not recommend at all.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
Awful. They don't work and set themselves off. We had these out and old fashioned wood traps and the wood ones are the only ones that caught the mice. These sat out forever and got nothing. Garbage.
Suyapa m.
Suyapa m.
This is a waste of money. Never did a mouse go inside. Mice are sneaky they will not fall for just anything. Plus the bait station is to far inside for them to want to go in for.
Maria G.
Maria G.
These actually worked for me! I put two out because we had been seeing mice around our house. Within a couple of days I had caught one in each. I don't think these were the exact ones that I had. I know they looked like these just a little different. But I do know they are the same brand.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
COMPLETE waste of money. I live in the country so mice coming into the house every now and then is something that will happen. I put these down and they did NOTHING. The mice actually went in, ate the bait, and were able to back out! I ended up having to use basic snap traps which did the trick.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Caught 1 out of 7 mice with this trap, they ate the bait, and were able to back out! The basic snap trap caught the other 6, and they are cheaper!
Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
These are worthless, I purchased them so I would not have to see the dead mouse and for safety reasons. DO NOT waste your money. Stick with the cheap old fashioned traps and peanut butter. Very disappointed!
Lara K.
Lara K.
Pelham, AL
Either I have very smart mice in my home, or this product is worthless. The couple of mice it did catch were not exactly completely hidden. It was gross!
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Absolutely love this product. My husband bought some glue traps when I saw a mouse in the kitchen. He set them up and 3days later nothing. He bought these, set it up and the next morning the mouse was caught! (Glue traps purchased were not by Tomcat).
Kelci G.
Kelci G.
PRINCETON, IN
How does this work? I am not seeing how it would be effective?