BY TOMCAT

Tomcat Rat Glue with Eugenol, a naturally occurring anesthetic Our glue formulation has the ideal combination of immediate grip and stretchable hold Rat sized glue traps 2 per box see more...

• Are these glue traps dangerous for other household animals if the...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
Sadly I have had to use these and boy are they effective!! I had a mouse infestation last year and wound up trapping 18 mice in less than a week with these traps!! Only downside is once you catch em you gotta kill em. There's no "catch and release" as the glue is SO strong it will rip the skin off the mice. If you aren't fond of the idea of having to put them out of their misery, find a different type of trap.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I actually unfortunately for me had purchased this product and I must say it did it's job well. It was not long before we caught the little critters you have fun. They did the job well
Gabrielle V.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Highly recommend! Caught the mouse within the 2 days I put it down. Very sticky! Doesn't kill the mouse just catches it so you can set free. Easy and no mess!
Sarah G.
3 stars bc I'm sure they would stick a rat bc they stick to my daughter! She stuck her leg under the couch & the trap wouldn't come off her leg.
Leslie G.
These things really work my new neighbor got a cat and has been sending there mice to my house but oh boy they are gone ive purchased this and caught 3 they really work
Flora Z.
These work great we had some little pests in our attic. My husband threw these up there and have not had any activity in a while. Great product:)
Patricia W.
Long Branch, TX
Are these glue traps dangerous for other household animals if the ingest them?