BY TOMBSTONE

Find pizzas at Target.com! Tombstone pizza original cheese 20.5-oz. see more...

Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Tombstone has been a  go-to for thin crust pizza for a long time since it's so inexpensive. I always do feel like I need to add extra cheese to completely cover the pizza, but that doesn't stop me from buying them.
Audra H.
Salyersville, KY
My favorite pizza! I purchase these quite often along with the pepperoni as well. It's a quick an easy dinner! I would recommend these to any pizza lover out there!
Abby S.
Tombstone cheese pizza has too much cheese. Just because I don't want meat, doesn't mean I want so much cheese. The sauce and crust is really delicious, however! It's one of my go-to pizzas because of that and the crust gets really crisp and nice. They are really convenient, as well.
rania s.
Ashburn, VA
Tombstone is one of the very few frozen pizzas that tastes really good. This makes diggiornos taste like cardboard. It's crispy enough, the sauce has flavor, and there's always enough cheese
Bobbye B.
Bogue Chitto, MS
Perfectly simple is the best way to describe this delicious pizza goodness. Melts perfectly on the crust and in your mouth.
Cheri M.
It's good junk food. Don't look at the ingredient list but it tastes great and is a good size to share.