Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Barbara B.
Barbara B.

OMG THANK GOD THAT THE
RUBEN-AT OR IS ONLY A LIMITED EDITION...
That was the most disgusting Pizza my girlfriend and I never ate... After moving all day up 3 flights of stairs... we were starving and exhausted . Unfortunately out of the three pizzas we bought this was the last one and the most disgusting Pizza either one of us had ever eaten. We each ate one slice, because we were staring and threw the rest away... I urge everyone to NEVER BUY the Reuben-ator again who wants a pizza without tomato sauce on it and freaking Thousand Island dressing???? disgusting disgusting disgusting.... The person who invented this so called pizza must be on drugs... I suggest you do a recall on all of them because this is the nastiest pizza I've ever eaten... I'm giving it a one on the ratings... otherwise I won't be able to post my comments...
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN

They're a standard pizza. I grew up having these on Friday nights and they are ok for a quick cheap pizza. They have a decent amount of cheese, but they always seem to skimp on pepperoni pieces which is a bummer. They do get that crispy thin crust so if that's what you're after there are for you.
Guada Thessa A.
Guada Thessa A.
Sacramento, CA

Insanely cheap, and the taste is not terrible :D Not the best frozen pizza out there, but it's filling enough. It's kinda like the Hot N Ready ones from Little Caesar - nothing fancy, but pizza is pizza! We always get the Pepperoni flavor and so far we still keep buying it. :D
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Benton Harbor, MI

Not the best frozen pizza but still pretty good. Never cooks even, cheese isn't always melted, and the bottom is burnt or not done enough. You get what you pay for with this. My kids love it but my husband and I would just assume eat another brand.
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.

I love pizza! But tombstone is my ALL TIME favorite! I grew up having tombstone pizza! The best part is the thin crust! Comes in all different toppings, Tombstone is really affordable as well which is a plus!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI

Great pizza has a delicious flavor to the sauce and comes in a variety of different topping. Great for a quick fix dinner for the family. Cons: It's totally not healthy! Pro: You get to eat yummy pizza!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA

Esta buena tiene buen sabor y a pesar de que esta congelada o refrijerada no toma mal textura esta buena y sólo la compro en fin de semana o cuando ay ocasiones especiales
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX

I love frozen pizza but this one seems very cheaply made. It is easy to make but the taste isn't wonderful. But if you are looking for a normal cheap pizza then perfect.
Kalei M.
Kalei M.

This pizza is pretty good for a frozen pizza! It tastes a lot like Mr. Gatti's pizza if anyone is familiar with that. It's pretty cheap too and I use it for parties :-)
My kids and hubby loved it. They love the crispy bread and extra cheese, I don't like it because of the tomato flavor sauce is sweeter than normal one....
Saint Michael, MN

What is your favorite type of tombstone pizza?
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ

Who loves their pepperoni pizza?
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH

How many people do you feed with one pizza?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Henderson, KY

What other food do you pair with Tombstone pizza?
Saint Michael, MN

What is your favorite type of tombstone pizza?

Join Now