influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
ashley s.
  • This pizza is really nasty, really all of the frozen pizza's are nasty, The cheese is not really appetizing, and the pizza comes out being a round glop. in 45 reviews.

• Steph W.
  • i love frozen pizzas and remember a commercial about this from my childhood.. still one of my favorite frozen pizzas in 19 reviews.

• jamie h.
  • This was the best frozen pizza when I was a kid, however, I don't seem to see many in stores these days and the last time I had this brand, was over a decade ago AT LEAST. in 18 reviews.

• Rachel J.
  • I personally have never been a big fan of this pizza due to the fact that it does tend to have a thin crust, and the flavor is on the plain side. in 12 reviews.

• Monique W.
  • Not the best pizza on the market but for the price its pretty good I prefer pizza hut but this pizza is great for when your hungry and low on money it's filling, their could be way more toppings and the crust could be better but still fair quality. in 11 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Ashley B.

1 influenster found this helpful

This pizza is probably the worst frozen pizza on the market. It has no taste in the crust and i can not find a middle too cook it it's either to hard or not cooked enough but i'm just not a fan. Fork out the extra money for a better brand.

Kim M.

1 influenster found this helpful

It's a freezer pizza, so my expectations are realistic, but there are other brands that do a better job. This one lacks quality and flavor. It'll do, but I'm not so enthused.

Alyssa J.

1 influenster found this helpful

Amazing Pizza for an amazing Prize! Great for nights when you don't feel like cooking and I love how crispy the crust is!

Emily T.

1 influenster found this helpful

A great quick lunch for the kids or yourself. Very affordable and it tastes good!my family loves Frozen pizza.

Doralese R.

1 influenster found this helpful

Good when youre strapped for cash and need to have some back up food in the freezer between paychecks!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Angelica R.
    Angelica R.

I always see this in the freezer with all other pizzas, but I never considered getting one. How is the overall flavor? What is the thin crust like? How do the actual toppings taste?

3 answersMay 29 - 2015 - 9:34 p.m.
    Mollie  .
    Mollie .

I always see these advertised with meal deals at our local grocery stores, I've never had one though. How do they compare to digiorno pizzas?

9 answersFeb 05 - 2015 - 4:43 p.m.
    Christina W.
    Christina W.

how many slices do ppl tend to eat in one sitting?

5 answersSep 18 - 2014 - 11:17 a.m.
    Terri K.

Does anyone ever see the STUFFED CRUST options anymore? We used to get those all the time and they were the BEST but I haven't seen one in years!?

7 answersSep 16 - 2014 - 7:04 p.m.
    Terri K.

0 answersSep 16 - 2014 - 7:03 p.m.
    Brandy L.
    Brandy L.

The only toppings I can find in my local store are cheese and pepperoni. Are there more topping choices?

10 answersSep 04 - 2013 - 10:12 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now