Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Ontario , Ca

this is my favorite frozen pizza its so delicious and i love that it is thin crust and cooked fairly fast and it just a great pizza
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Vadnais Heights, MN

They're a standard pizza. I grew up having these on Friday nights and they are ok for a quick cheap pizza. They have a decent amount of cheese, but they always seem to skimp on pepperoni pieces which is a bummer. They do get that crispy thin crust so if that's what you're after there are for you.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI

Great pizza has a delicious flavor to the sauce and comes in a variety of different topping. Great for a quick fix dinner for the family. Cons: It's totally not healthy! Pro: You get to eat yummy pizza!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Virginia beach, Virginia

Esta buena tiene buen sabor y a pesar de que esta congelada o refrijerada no toma mal textura esta buena y sólo la compro en fin de semana o cuando ay ocasiones especiales
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Conyers, GA

I think Tombstone frozen pizzas have a wonderful flavor and the crust is just right. ...if you know how to cook it so that it's crunchy!!
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO

It's a great brand of pizza. I like these types of pizzas, but I don't love them.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.

I like this pizza. It's not the best Tasting and its thin but you get what you pay for. Usually on sale but inexpensive without the sale
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Los Fresnos, TX

I love tombstone pizzas! Great pizza nice and quick! Taste good! Multiple flavors
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Pinckney, MI

The best frozen pizza! Our family loves loves it! Very tasty, perfect blend of cheeses
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Mattawan, MI

I've tried tons of frozen pizzas. This is one of the better ones. I do wish that there was more cheese and toppings on each.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN

What is your favorite type of tombstone pizza?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Dec. 19, 2012, 3:16 p.m.
cheese
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ

Who loves their pepperoni pizza?
Noel W.
Noel W.
Dec. 30, 2012, 7:49 a.m.
My kids and I both prefer the pepperoni Tombstone pizza.
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH

How many people do you feed with one pizza?
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Jan. 16, 2013, 8:30 p.m.
.sadly two.... because we both eat half each! hahah
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Henderson, KY

What other food do you pair with Tombstone pizza?
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Dec. 30, 2012, 5:57 a.m.
I usually like to add vegetables as a side, corn or green beans.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

what do you like most about this product and why ?
gabriel b.
gabriel b.
Jan. 23, 2013, 8:45 a.m.
small size. makes stocking up easy. also the lack of a box for the same reason. also makes dinner for one easy

Join Now