BY TOMBSTONE #89 in Frozen Pizza

Tombstone Pizza
  • "This pizza is really nasty, really all of the frozen pizza's are nasty, The cheese is not really appetizing, and the pizza comes out being a round glop. " in 45 reviews
  • "i love frozen pizzas and remember a commercial about this from my childhood.. still one of my favorite frozen pizzas" in 19 reviews
  • "This was the best frozen pizza when I was a kid, however, I don't seem to see many in stores these days and the last time I had this brand, was over a decade ago AT LEAST." in 18 reviews
  • "I personally have never been a big fan of this pizza due to the fact that it does tend to have a thin crust, and the flavor is on the plain side." in 12 reviews
  • "Not the best pizza on the market but for the price its pretty good I prefer pizza hut but this pizza is great for when your hungry and low on money it's filling, their could be way more toppings and the crust could be better but still fair quality." in 11 reviews
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
OMG THANK GOD THAT THE
RUBEN-AT OR IS ONLY A LIMITED EDITION...
That was the most disgusting Pizza my girlfriend and I never ate... After moving all day up 3 flights of stairs... we were starving and exhausted . Unfortunately out of the three pizzas we bought this was the last one and the most disgusting Pizza either one of us had ever eaten. We each ate one slice, because we were staring and threw the rest away... I urge everyone to NEVER BUY the Reuben-ator again who wants a pizza without tomato sauce on it and freaking Thousand Island dressing???? disgusting disgusting disgusting.... The person who invented this so called pizza must be on drugs... I suggest you do a recall on all of them because this is the nastiest pizza I've ever eaten... I'm giving it a one on the ratings... otherwise I won't be able to post my comments...
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
They're a standard pizza. I grew up having these on Friday nights and they are ok for a quick cheap pizza. They have a decent amount of cheese, but they always seem to skimp on pepperoni pieces which is a bummer. They do get that crispy thin crust so if that's what you're after there are for you.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Benton Harbor, MI
Not the best frozen pizza but still pretty good. Never cooks even, cheese isn't always melted, and the bottom is burnt or not done enough. You get what you pay for with this. My kids love it but my husband and I would just assume eat another brand.
Chelsea I.
Chelsea I.
Foodie Expert
I love pizza! But tombstone is my ALL TIME favorite! I grew up having tombstone pizza! The best part is the thin crust! Comes in all different toppings, Tombstone is really affordable as well which is a plus!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
Great pizza has a delicious flavor to the sauce and comes in a variety of different topping. Great for a quick fix dinner for the family. Cons: It's totally not healthy! Pro: You get to eat yummy pizza!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
Foodie Expert
I love frozen pizza but this one seems very cheaply made. It is easy to make but the taste isn't wonderful. But if you are looking for a normal cheap pizza then perfect.
Andreus R.
Andreus R.
I use to bought them al in the pass but after eating it too much. I didn't like it any more. But I haven't ate it seen because it make my tummy upset.
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite frozen pizza its so delicious and i love that it is thin crust and cooked fairly fast and it just a great pizza
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Foodie Expert
I respect that this comes in a round box not a square box. Pizza is round and this is only right!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Foodie Expert
These are the best frozen pizzas! Cheap and always taste good! love them for movie night
Ali P.
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
What is your favorite type of tombstone pizza?
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Who loves their pepperoni pizza?
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
How many people do you feed with one pizza?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Henderson, KY
What other food do you pair with Tombstone pizza?
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
What do you like most about this product and why ?