Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Barbara B.
Barbara B.

OMG THANK GOD THAT THE
RUBEN-AT OR IS ONLY A LIMITED EDITION...
That was the most disgusting Pizza my girlfriend and I never ate... After moving all day up 3 flights of stairs... we were starving and exhausted . Unfortunately out of the three pizzas we bought this was the last one and the most disgusting Pizza either one of us had ever eaten. We each ate one slice, because we were staring and threw the rest away... I urge everyone to NEVER BUY the Reuben-ator again who wants a pizza without tomato sauce on it and freaking Thousand Island dressing???? disgusting disgusting disgusting.... The person who invented this so called pizza must be on drugs... I suggest you do a recall on all of them because this is the nastiest pizza I've ever eaten... I'm giving it a one on the ratings... otherwise I won't be able to post my comments...
McKenzie A.
McKenzie A.

I can't quite describe how upset it makes me that this is the only kind of grocery store pizza our 11 year old will eat. It's kind of like someone put spaghetti sauce, shredded "cheese", and old meat compressed into pepperoni shapes onto a piece of circular cardboard. I suppose I can't be that hard on it, I loved Tombstone as a kid, but that was because I didn't know about other frozen pizzas, like Red Baron, or... pretty much everything else, minus Romas. I feel like I'm attacking this pizza a little too aggressively-- it's not bad... if you're a pre-teen with no taste... or, you know, really, really drunk. Sorry, Tombstone... it's nothing personal. It's just that you're so incredibly deficient in both taste and nutritional value.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Blaine, MN

Can I be honest? Oh, of course I can, it's a review. I love Tombstone pizza. Always have. It is my favorite brand of frozen pizza. I think it has the best crust and best flavor. The sausage/pepperoni version is my favorite. I always stock up when my local grocery store has it on sale. One pizza is the perfect size for my family (at this stage in our lives- 2 adults, 2 kids 8 & 2).
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Vadnais Heights, MN

They're a standard pizza. I grew up having these on Friday nights and they are ok for a quick cheap pizza. They have a decent amount of cheese, but they always seem to skimp on pepperoni pieces which is a bummer. They do get that crispy thin crust so if that's what you're after there are for you.
Guada Thessa A.
Guada Thessa A.
Sacramento, CA

Insanely cheap, and the taste is not terrible :D Not the best frozen pizza out there, but it's filling enough. It's kinda like the Hot N Ready ones from Little Caesar - nothing fancy, but pizza is pizza! We always get the Pepperoni flavor and so far we still keep buying it. :D
Jen S.
Jen S.
Dublin, OH

I used to live above a 7-11. Every Friday I'd go pick up a butterfinger, case of hard cider, and cheese tombstone pizza. I'd coat this sucker in powdered garlic and dip it in ranch dressing. It was a night to lose pretentiousness and feel like a simpleton.
Monique W.
Monique W.

Not the best pizza on the market but for the price its pretty good I prefer pizza hut but this pizza is great for when your hungry and low on money it's filling, their could be way more toppings and the crust could be better but still fair quality.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV

For the price of these pizzas, they are actually very good. I love how hard and crispy the crust is and the sauce has a great flavor. I've had the cheese and supreme and those seems to be my favorites. Great cheap dinner or snack for a kids party.
jamie h.
jamie h.

This was the best frozen pizza when I was a kid, however, I don't seem to see many in stores these days and the last time I had this brand, was over a decade ago AT LEAST. I think Tombstone needs to overhaul and starting recreating their brand!
Valeria Z.
Valeria Z.
Jacksonville, FL

It tastes good. But I feel like I always have to add more toppings and cheese. Considering it is frozen it is not bad. But I wish the outer crust was a bit wider and fluffier too.
Still, not bad for a last minute dinner though. :-)
Ali P.
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN

What is your favorite type of tombstone pizza?
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ

Who loves their pepperoni pizza?
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH

How many people do you feed with one pizza?
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Henderson, KY

What other food do you pair with Tombstone pizza?
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Echo, LA

The only toppings I can find in my local store are cheese and pepperoni. Are there more topping choices?

Join Now