Tombstone Pizza

by Tombstone

Is this crust crispy?
Why does Tombstone Pizza taste like cinnamon?
I always see this in the freezer with all other pizzas, but I never considered getting one. How is the overall flavor? What is the thin crust like? How do the actual toppings taste?
Start your review of Tombstone Pizza !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This pizza is really nasty, really all of the frozen pizza's are nasty, The cheese is not really appetizing, and the pizza comes out being a round glop. ” in 45 reviews
“i love frozen pizzas and remember a commercial about this from my childhood.. still one of my favorite frozen pizzas” in 19 reviews
“This was the best frozen pizza when I was a kid, however, I don't seem to see many in stores these days and the last time I had this brand, was over a decade ago AT LEAST.” in 18 reviews
“I personally have never been a big fan of this pizza due to the fact that it does tend to have a thin crust, and the flavor is on the plain side.” in 12 reviews
“Not the best pizza on the market but for the price its pretty good I prefer pizza hut but this pizza is great for when your hungry and low on money it's filling, their could be way more toppings and the crust could be better but still fair quality.” in 11 reviews
Tacoma , WA
My dad is a bartender and I grew up waking up at 3am to the smell of frozen pizza. My dad has always loved tombstone pizza, he would get a meat lovers and pick off the meat on one of the slices for me. I still enjoy tombstone myself. If i am buying frozen pizza I like tombstone over any other kind, even digorno. I think it tastes good and isn't over sauced which is a problem I run into often!
Valley Mills, TX
This is my family's go-to quick meal. They are a great size for the perfect price, and the quality is fantastic for the price. We don't do take out, so frozen pizza is a staple at my house. Tombstone makes a weekly appearance at my table and we all love it! Saves me tons of headaches for cooking, washing dishes, and quick meals for the family. It's so easy to fix even my kids can do it!
For the price that you pay for this pizza, there's really nothing to complain about. Of course it doesn't taste as good as the likes of Digiorno and Freschetta, but it's also cheaper! It is, however, much better than the off brands (store brands)! I would say that it is worth the money, but it's nothing extraordinary! I also really like the flavors that are available in this brand!!
Ravenna, TX
Great for the freezer section. Now I love pizza, who doesn't? But the sauce has a nice kick to it, and it's just yum! I mean, I'm not going to lie I like totinos and ranch, but this is the bomb. The only thing I'd pick over it is the digourno thin crust. That's just ace, you feel me?
This is the only freezer pizza I'll eat. The small personal pizza that come in cheese and pepperoni are especially delicious. I love that this brand tastes like actual pizza, the cheese is real, and the crust, unlike 99% of other store brought pizza's doesn't have an undesirable after taste and cooks to perfection.
No Special Diet
Goodell, IA
I have happy memories of this brand of pizza. my grandparents always had it around when i was growing up. i keep trying it every few months when I'm feeling sentimental - but they're just not the same. they seem to have changed the sauce and its nothing like i remember it. the pepperoni is dreadful.
Dairy Free
Middle Grove, NY
I like to keep a few frozen pizzas in the freezer for a snack or for a night when I may need a fast dinner. I think TOMBSTONE is very good for that. It is reasonably priced, has a good amount of cheese, and the crust is a great texture. My family likes the sauce , as well. Of the variety of frozen pizzas available, I think this one is one of the better ones.
Oklahoma City, Ok
Highly processed, with bland flavors and texture like burned cardboard. This is one brand of pizza I will not eat...go for a Papa Murphy take and bake, or for even cheap and quick, make pizzas from toasted hoagies, mozzarella, and your favorite toppings. Cook until all ingredients are cooked (or if all pre-cooked, until the cheese is slightly browned.)
New Albany, IN
Nothing beats fresh pizza, but Tombstone does a good job making a frozen pizza for those times when the pizza places are closed for the night, but you still have a craving for that cheesy, meaty, Italian delight! The crust bakes up nice and crisp, the sauce tastes just right and there isn't too much. Perfectly cheesy, without that "frozen" taste.
Laredo, TX
This is my movie nigh staple...I discovered Tombstone thanks to Lunchables they had provided a pack of their sauce for the mini pizzas and I said hmmm Tombstone...so when I saw them at the Pizza Aisle I was going nuts!!! Cheesy...robust...goodness!!! Love the Garlic Crust Pepperoni... yum.
No Special Diet