Tombstone Pizza

based on 725 reviews

Highlights
ashley s.
  • This pizza is really nasty, really all of the frozen pizza's are nasty, The cheese is not really appetizing, and the pizza comes out being a round glop. in 45 reviews.

• Steph W.
  • i love frozen pizzas and remember a commercial about this from my childhood.. still one of my favorite frozen pizzas in 19 reviews.

• jamie h.
  • This was the best frozen pizza when I was a kid, however, I don't seem to see many in stores these days and the last time I had this brand, was over a decade ago AT LEAST. in 18 reviews.

• Rachel J.
  • I personally have never been a big fan of this pizza due to the fact that it does tend to have a thin crust, and the flavor is on the plain side. in 12 reviews.

• Monique W.
  • Not the best pizza on the market but for the price its pretty good I prefer pizza hut but this pizza is great for when your hungry and low on money it's filling, their could be way more toppings and the crust could be better but still fair quality. in 11 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Elizabeth K.

1 influenster found this helpful

They're a standard pizza. I grew up having these on Friday nights and they are ok for a quick cheap pizza. They have a decent amount of cheese, but they always seem to skimp on pepperoni pieces which is a bummer. They do get that crispy thin crust so if that's what you're after there are for you.

Brenda H.

1 influenster found this helpful

Great pizza has a delicious flavor to the sauce and comes in a variety of different topping. Great for a quick fix dinner for the family. Cons: It's totally not healthy! Pro: You get to eat yummy pizza!

Mary D.

1 influenster found this helpful

Esta buena tiene buen sabor y a pesar de que esta congelada o refrijerada no toma mal textura esta buena y sólo la compro en fin de semana o cuando ay ocasiones especiales

Wendy R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I think Tombstone frozen pizzas have a wonderful flavor and the crust is just right. ...if you know how to cook it so that it's crunchy!!

Dawn M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I like this pizza. It's not the best Tasting and its thin but you get what you pay for. Usually on sale but inexpensive without the sale

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Angelica R.
    Angelica R.

I always see this in the freezer with all other pizzas, but I never considered getting one. How is the overall flavor? What is the thin crust like? How do the actual toppings taste?

3 answersMay 29 - 2015 - 9:34 p.m.
    Mollie  .
    Mollie .

I always see these advertised with meal deals at our local grocery stores, I've never had one though. How do they compare to digiorno pizzas?

10 answersFeb 05 - 2015 - 4:43 p.m.
    Christina W.
    Christina W.

how many slices do ppl tend to eat in one sitting?

5 answersSep 18 - 2014 - 11:17 a.m.
    Terri K.

Does anyone ever see the STUFFED CRUST options anymore? We used to get those all the time and they were the BEST but I haven't seen one in years!?

7 answersSep 16 - 2014 - 7:04 p.m.
    Terri K.

0 answersSep 16 - 2014 - 7:03 p.m.
    Brandy L.
    Brandy L.

The only toppings I can find in my local store are cheese and pepperoni. Are there more topping choices?

10 answersSep 04 - 2013 - 10:12 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION