Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • Tombstone Pizza - while not the best frozen pizza available on the market - is excellent for the price point. in 45 reviews.

• i love frozen pizzas and remember a commercial about this from my childhood.. still one of my favorite frozen pizzas in 19 reviews.

• Tombstone Pizza - while not the best frozen pizza available on the market - is excellent for the price point. in 18 reviews.

• I prefer thick crust so they aren't my favorite, but if you are a thin crust fan these would be great for you. in 12 reviews.

• they also taste pretty good I like the fact that you can taste the sauce in 11 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Ashley B.
    Ashley B.

1 influenster found this helpful

This pizza is probably the worst frozen pizza on the market. It has no taste in the crust and i can not find a middle too cook it it's either to hard or not cooked enough but i'm just not a fan. Fork out the extra money for a better brand.

Kim M.
    Kim M.

1 influenster found this helpful

It's a freezer pizza, so my expectations are realistic, but there are other brands that do a better job. This one lacks quality and flavor. It'll do, but I'm not so enthused.

Alyssa J.
    Alyssa J.

1 influenster found this helpful

Amazing Pizza for an amazing Prize! Great for nights when you don't feel like cooking and I love how crispy the crust is!

Emily T.
    Emily T.

1 influenster found this helpful

A great quick lunch for the kids or yourself. Very affordable and it tastes good!my family loves Frozen pizza.

Doralese R.
    Doralese R.

1 influenster found this helpful

Good when youre strapped for cash and need to have some back up food in the freezer between paychecks!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Angelica R.
    Angelica R.

I always see this in the freezer with all other pizzas, but I never considered getting one. How is the overall flavor? What is the thin crust like? How do the actual toppings taste?

2 answers May 29 - 2015 - 9:34 p.m.
    Mollie  .
    Mollie .

I always see these advertised with meal deals at our local grocery stores, I've never had one though. How do they compare to digiorno pizzas?

8 answers Feb 05 - 2015 - 4:43 p.m.
    Christina W.
    Christina W.

how many slices do ppl tend to eat in one sitting?

5 answers Sep 18 - 2014 - 11:17 a.m.
    Terri K.

Does anyone ever see the STUFFED CRUST options anymore? We used to get those all the time and they were the BEST but I haven't seen one in years!?

7 answers Sep 16 - 2014 - 7:04 p.m.
    Terri K.

0 answers Sep 16 - 2014 - 7:03 p.m.
    Brandy L.
    Brandy L.

The only toppings I can find in my local store are cheese and pepperoni. Are there more topping choices?

10 answers Sep 04 - 2013 - 10:12 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION