Food & SnacksSnack FoodsJerkyTombstone

Tombstone Pepperoni & Sausage Frozen Pizza

by Tombstone

#15 in Jerky

Original Pepperoni & Sausage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tombstone Pepperoni & Sausage Frozen Pizza!
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA
Absolutely favorite frozen pizza! I would rather get these from the store than a hot and ready pizza!
CAROLINA J.
Columbia, SC
This tombstone half pepperoni and half sausage suits our family perfectly...my son likes pepperoni and my husband and i like sausage so one pizza will make a very fast and convenient dinner for us...the toppings are very high quality as is the crust and the pizza tastes great!
Kimberly T.
Waco, TX
It was ok. Pep side was great. Sausage had a funny taste. Could have been that it stayed frozen in my freezer for over a month.
Jerry C.
Clover, SC
Always my go to pizza yummy. Nice to not have to go out for pizza and can have it at home.
E. P.
Goldstone original Sausage and pepperoni is a good quick meal. Tastes as good as most other brands and is a lot less money.
Krystle C.
Cambridge, MN
Our favorite frozen pizza. Even tastes good reheated. It's a must-have in our freezer for quick dinners.
Admira H.
My kids love pizza and they said that this kind was really good and that it was their favorite
Shannan P.
Ocala, FL
My favorite pizza to buy when it's a Saturday.My two children really love it because one likes pepperoni and the other likes sausage,so it's a win/win.
Jenna M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Not bad for a frozen pizza, but I definitely prefer homemade. This is great for quick lunches though!
Nancy A.
Palatine, IL
Reliable standby. I make it on the Pizza Pizzaz. May dip it in ranch, but for being a cheaper pizza, still has some taste.

Looking for your answer?