BY TOMBSTONE

Our pizza makers have been obsessing over the perfect TOMBSTONE Pizza for more than 50 years. These experts say, it's all about the ingredients, balancing the flavors and creating the perfect crust, sauce, cheese and toppings. That obsession is our love for our pizzas. TOMBSTONE Original Classic Sausage - take a bite and fall in love. see more...

Kelsey A.
Dewitt
The tombstone brand pizza is my second favorite to red Barron pizzas! I love the flavor it has and the quality of the pizza! It is very affordable! Taste good has great packaging all for a great price! You can't go wrong with this brand pizza!
Eve T.
Tyrone, GA
Veggie pizzas are awesome! Tombstone is a great brand of pizza! It's very affordable as well and can be found almost in any grocery store! I do recommend this and would definitely buy again sometime soon!
Kayla P.
Hazleton
My whole family love this veggie pixza. I love how healthy it is. My 2 year old actually loves pickin the veggies off of it lol
Caleigh M.
I like that they don't skimp on the vegetables. I originally bought this because I saw it on Ibotta.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Kosher. Cheap. You can typically find many good deals on this brand as well. Convenient.