BY TOMBSTONE

Our pizza makers have been obsessing over the perfect TOMBSTONE Pizza for more than 50 years. These experts say, it's all about the ingredients, balancing the flavors and creating the perfect crust, sauce, cheese and toppings. That obsession is our love for our pizzas. TOMBSTONE Original Classic Sausage - take a bite and fall in love. see more...

Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
This is a well known brand that has been around for years so you know it has to be good. I like to keep around for a movie night at home. It's cheaper than ordering pizza because that can add up! I do recommend!
Phoebe L.
Tombstone by far has some of the cheesiest pizzas and also on my list for frozen pizza meals. I actually like how they're simply packaged and easy to throw in the oven. The ingredients always have a nice bite and crunch. This is one of my other go to brands!
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
Tombstone is our go to pizza for frozen pizza. The crust isn't too hard but it has just enough crunch to it! It's got great flavor and lots of toppings! I would say it's one of the better frozen pizzas out there.
Jessica R.
Plymouth
Tombstone original sausage and mushroom pizza is a great frozen pizza for our family. We love the convenience for after school and after practice.
Jessica M.
Shreveport
This pizza is our go to on a night we don't feel like cooking. Affordable & yummy!
I would definitely buy again.