Tombstone Original Pizza Supreme uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TOMBSTONE #93 in Frozen Pizza

Tombstone® Supreme Original Pizza.

Since 1962.

Preservative free crust.

Sausage, pepperoni, peppers, black olives, onions.

Sausage & pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Per 1/5 pizza:

280 calories.

13 g protein, 18% DV.

4.5 g sat fat, 23% DV.

Calcium, 20% DV.

580mg sodium, 24% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Tombstone Original Pizza Supreme
  • "It holds great flavor and the toppings taste fresh unlike some other frozen pizzas. " in 1 review
Judy M.
Gilbertsville
my kids love them to snack on them when they have friends over or when i am not home there babysiter is giving them it very easy to prepare and i not hard to followe i am a repeat consumer and i buy them so much i would reccomend them to anyone who has children at home
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, OH
Not the best frozen pizza, not the worst frozen pizza. The crust is flat and tasteless, but I do like how crunchy it gets. The toppings are sparse. The sauce is pretty good, however, and most stores tend to have sales that make this worth it. I buy this when it's on sale and I can buy in bulk. It's one of those great cheap foods that you can keep in your freezer for a rainy day.
Rebecca S.
Orlando, FL
I'm not usually a fan of frozen pizzas but Tombstone is always pretty good. It's easy to make and flavorful. I'm a repeat customer when it comes to this brand and it hasn't really disappointed me. I'd recommend it as an easy dinner for anyone who's short on time.
Jade V.
I love getting these pizza for my husband. He loves that is has all the meats that he wants. In addition, it is easy for him to make, you just need to pop it into the oven and wait till you are satisfied with the way it looks.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
My favorite frozen pizza! Extra cheese, hearty toppings, perfect sauce, and a nice crispy crust! Honestly, I prefer a couple Tombstones over the local pizza delivery restaurants! It's one thing our whole family agrees upon!
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
I like tombstone pizza! They are small and fit well in the freezer. They aren't my favorite pizza but I do enjoy and purchase when they are on sale at our local grocery store. Sometimes they are better than others! But they are still very good!!!
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
This is just a good old fashion frozen pizza. Nothing super fancy, know exactly what you're getting and at a affordable cost. Tombstone delivers with good flavor and really good sized pizzas to fill you up.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
Tombstone Original Pizza Supreme is the best frozen pizza. Great price, fantastic taste that the whole family loves. Can't beat that. I've been eating this since childhood and will continue to eat it.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Wonderful deal, most grocery stores have this variety of pizza on sale every week so it is always affordable and very convenient. Not exactly healthy as it's a frozen pizza but easy to prepare and great for a quick and easy dinner if you're in a bind.
Kenz S.
Leesburg, GA
Tombstone pizzas are a family favorite! We will choose tombstone over any other frozen pizza brand every time. They are always on a great sale at Publix and I don't know what they put in that sauce but it is delicious!