Tombstone Original Pizza Supreme uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Supreme Original Pizza.

Since 1962.

Preservative free crust.

Sausage, pepperoni, peppers, black olives, onions.

Sausage & pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Per 1/5 pizza:

280 calories.

13 g protein, 18% DV.

4.5 g sat fat, 23% DV.

Calcium, 20% DV.

580mg sodium, 24% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Tombstone Original Pizza Supreme
  • "It holds great flavor and the toppings taste fresh unlike some other frozen pizzas. " in 1 review
Doris R.
Doris R.
Yelm, WA
Yum...on our family movie nights this is our to-go pizza...unless I make my own from scratch.
We usually buy 2 because we love pizza leftovers.
Tombstone has really tasty varieties of pizza with not overly sweet sauces and lots of cheese.
They pack it well so it doesn't get that freezer burnt taste and packaging is easy to open.
Joannie S.
Joannie S.
San Diego, CA
Just had one of these the other day. It's been a long time since I've had a Tombstone pizza, but the price couldn't be beat. I was actually a little surprised at how much I liked it. I was expecting it to just be so-so, but the taste was great and exactly what I was craving at the time. Will buy again.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, AR
I love Tombstone Original Supreme. I love it hot out of the oven, and I love it cold the next day. I can't say its the best pizza I've ever had, but it really hits the spot some times. The sauce, cheese, and ample toppings all work well together to make a tasty pizza experience.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I am a college student, so I am the definition of being broke! However, I find that whenever I want to stay at home on a weekend night and don't want to spend money, this is my go-to! I stock my freezer with these because I know that they are easy to make and very delicious!
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
My favorite of the cheap frozen pizza variety. It's so affordable for the amount you get. It's not awful, the crust is thinner and crunchier which I prefer. I like that the sauce is a little zesty but not spicy and not too sweet either. A good pizza for a good price.
Denelle W.
Denelle W.
Oscoda , MI
I like tombstone pizza! They are small and fit well in the freezer. They aren't my favorite pizza but I do enjoy and purchase when they are on sale at our local grocery store. Sometimes they are better than others! But they are still very good!!!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
This is not the best quality of pizza I have had as far as frozen pizzas go. My major complaint is that there is never enough cheese o the pizza. I always have to add more because there is so little you can see pizza sauce all over.
Eric W.
Eric W.
Blacklick, OH
Good stuff. Inexpensive yet tasty. It's still a frozen pizza but doesn't taste like cardboard. The kids love it for a quick lunch option. Good flavor in the toppings, green pepper, onion, pepperoni, sausage.
will keep this on hand.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC
My favorite frozen pizza! Extra cheese, hearty toppings, perfect sauce, and a nice crispy crust! Honestly, I prefer a couple Tombstones over the local pizza delivery restaurants! It's one thing our whole family agrees upon!
Robert E.
Robert E.
Rogue River, OR
I would have to say out of all the frozen pizzas I would eat this over others but I'm just not a big fan of frozen processed foods. It tastes pretty descent though, good for college kids or someone who doesn't like to cook.