Tombstone Original Pizza Supreme uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TOMBSTONE #93 in Frozen Pizza

Tombstone® Supreme Original Pizza.

Since 1962.

Preservative free crust.

Sausage, pepperoni, peppers, black olives, onions.

Sausage & pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef.

Per 1/5 pizza:

280 calories.

13 g protein, 18% DV.

4.5 g sat fat, 23% DV.

Calcium, 20% DV.

580mg sodium, 24% DV.

3g sugars.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Tombstone Original Pizza Supreme
  • "It holds great flavor and the toppings taste fresh unlike some other frozen pizzas. " in 1 review
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, OH
Not the best frozen pizza, not the worst frozen pizza. The crust is flat and tasteless, but I do like how crunchy it gets. The toppings are sparse. The sauce is pretty good, however, and most stores tend to have sales that make this worth it. I buy this when it's on sale and I can buy in bulk. It's one of those great cheap foods that you can keep in your freezer for a rainy day.
Jade V.
I love getting these pizza for my husband. He loves that is has all the meats that he wants. In addition, it is easy for him to make, you just need to pop it into the oven and wait till you are satisfied with the way it looks.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
My favorite frozen pizza! Extra cheese, hearty toppings, perfect sauce, and a nice crispy crust! Honestly, I prefer a couple Tombstones over the local pizza delivery restaurants! It's one thing our whole family agrees upon!
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
Tombstone Original Pizza Supreme is the best frozen pizza. Great price, fantastic taste that the whole family loves. Can't beat that. I've been eating this since childhood and will continue to eat it.
Kenz S.
Leesburg, GA
Tombstone pizzas are a family favorite! We will choose tombstone over any other frozen pizza brand every time. They are always on a great sale at Publix and I don't know what they put in that sauce but it is delicious!
Elisa R.
Norfolk, VA
I'm usually really picky about my store bought pizza's, especially when it comes to the crust because most don't bake well in my opinion. This pizza has a tasty crust! I love the amount of toppings they add as well, it covers the whole pizza with no sparse areas. I would definitely reccomend buying!
Andrea S.
Moab
Somehow the cheese never gets cooked enough or the crust is always burnt. The crust is also very crispy and thin. That being said, its my favorite frozen pizza to buy. At this point I'm not even sure why. I just like it.
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
I just had one of these Tombstone supreme pizzas this week, in fact! I was in need of some comfort food and this pizza hit the spot right! The crust wasn't as good as it's been in the past, but I would buy another one.
Lindsey L.
If I am going to eat a frozen pizza, it will most likely be tombstone supreme. It's a classically delicious frozen pizza, and the price isn't too expensive. I have bought them multiple times, and will buy again.
Leanna R.
We always get these pizzas and add more toppings to them and make them cheesier. They're affordable and easy to prepare. They have a yummy crust. I would recommend these if you need a quick pizza fix.