Tombstone Original Pizza  Supreme

Tombstone Original Pizza Supreme

BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Supreme Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Supreme sausage, pepperoni, peppers, black olives, onions.
Sausage & pepperoni made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Tombstone Original Pizza  Supreme
Tombstone Original Pizza Supreme
carol i.
Tombstone Original Supreme Pizza is one of the two frozen pizza products we prefer to eat and keep stock in our freezer. It bakes well and evenly. We rarely get a soggy center. We always top it with extra cheese, pepperoni, and some type of diced vegetable. So, it tastes like a restaurant made pizza. Just be sure to add 2 to 4 min depending on how much extra toppings are added. My husband has learned this trick, and he's now excited to "make" pizza for dinner. Our guests are shocked when they ask us for the recipe.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
I love tombstone pizza!! It's such good quality and it is so affordable! Feeds a whole family and I love the taste. It compares to Red Baron frozen pizza which is also great. I'd definetly recommend this
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
These frozen pizzas are good. They aren't my favorite, but when I am in a pinch I will eat a couple of slices with no problem. I usually find that this brand always has some type of deal or sale going on, which is always a plus! They are an easy lunch for busy summer days.
stephanie b.
Hanceville, AL
This is my favorite frozen pizza! Other pizzas sauce is too runny or all the toppings fall off. I have never had this problem with Tombstone. I always make sure I have at least two of these in my freezer. I highly recommend this, especially if you love pepperoni and black olives!
Sydney R.
I love the crust on these pizzas because I love crispy thin crust but I think it could use more toppings. Also wish that there was a way to not get a puddle of water in the middle while baking it
Amanda M.
Peoria , IL
I love many different brands of pizza and this is great tasting. Tombstone and Red Barron are my top choices in frozen pizza. When purchasing pizza I go with whatever is on sale or if I have a coupon. I purchase tombstone more often because they have coupons. I would recommend this product.
Rachel G.
Maidsville, WV
This is one of my favorite brands of frozen pizzas. I love the crispy thin crust. I also love the supreme. The sauce is perfect and it is my go to for days that I need a quick lunch with friends or for movie nights!
Jayden P.
Crystal, MI
I love this pizza so much! I repurchase very often because it is great quality, and has the perfect crispness to it, and also a great flavor. I personally think that at the price point, I would prefer eating this to most "take out" pizza places.
Danielle M.
peoria
Tombstone pizza's are cheap, but you get what you pay for. Not much flavor, however the toppings are always loaded. If like basic pizza without much flavor, this is it!
Patricia S.
Kingsbury, TX
These are tasty and easy and fast to prepare. For the most part we don't have to add any extra ingredients. If we do it's cheese, olives or mushrooms for our on personal taste.