BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Original Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
Now that my kids are old enough to use the oven to cook or bake food, they love these pizzas for a quick snack or lunch. Not too pricey to have on hand for days they are home from school or in the summer months when they are home daily, I also like the fact that they come in less bulky packaging so they can remain in the wrappers in the freezer until they want them. They like them for the different varieties and bc they aren't as greasy as some other brands.
K M.
K M.
Tombstone is my go-to frozen pizza...it reminds me of my childhood and having pizza night. I love the crust, tasty thin crust and the just-browned cheese and there are always plenty of toppings. Mushroom and sausage is my favorite, which seems to always be hard to find, but I generally like them all, mainly for the crust alone!
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Brown Deer, WI
This is one of my favorite pizza brands and style within this brand! I in can sit down and easy the whole thing, the pepperoni and sausage have great flavor! I honestly think tombstone is the best value in frozen pizza. Not over priced and they use quality ingredients
Jo Angela A.
Jo Angela A.
Hewitt, TX
Great choice of frozen pizza. It's been a favorite since I was a child. As a Mom I still buy it for those busy school nights when we have basketball games and choir recitals to attend. It's a quick, delicious dinner and the kiddos love it!
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
My favorite brand of frozen pizza. The taste of the toppings and sauce are always great. I love the thickness of the crust, and you can still make it crunchy. There isn't a lot of packing, which is better for the environment!
Pa T.
Pa T.
Holmen, WI
Tombstone pizza are cheap but when you're ina budget, it's definitely the one to get for that pizza craved. I used to eat it when i was little and even now all grown up. Even though the pizza is thin, it's still good.
Jessica h.
Jessica h.
Central, SC
I love pizza in general, but this Tombstone pizza is the best. The pizza is not super expensive and it does not take very long to cook at all. Pepperoni and Sausage the type that I buy every single time.
Tera A.
Tera A.
Bonsall , CA
My kids are very picky with their choice in pizza. Does it make me a bad paren't to call my kids pizza snobs? They scarf this pizza up in 2.5 seconds. The only pizza my kids will eat with meat. Yum!!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Fredonia, NY
Great quick way to feed the kids. I always grab a pizza to toss in the oven for a snack or day when we are crammed with things to do and little time to cook. Always tasty. Love the meat combos more.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Delicious and crisp! I live alone so usually make a whole pizza myself and it's always good when I reheat the leftovers the next day. Price is very reasonable as well compared to other brands.