BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Original Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Britny H.
Lakeview, MI
Every once in a while my grandma will put one in the oven and thats dinner. Super affordable and very filling. This is our go o frozen oven pizza we get when we dont feel like ordering it. We tend to stick to the original, sometimes we buy the ones with sausage, or like the one with all the meats, it really just varies on who wants what at the time.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
my family loves pizza and we love Tombstone sausage and pepperoni pizza..picked it up at walmart and it was for a great deal..cant say that its that healthy for you but it taste good and we have purchased more since then and i recommend that if you havent tried it to get out and get you one and try it
Mckenzi F.
By far my favorite frozen pizza, I would recommended to everyone. It is the perfect amount for my family of 3 & it is great for its price. I love this much more than going out & buying a pizza fresh or any other frozen pizza brand.
Rachel M.
Tombstone pizza has been a staple in my household since I was a little kid. I grew up in a VERY small town, and the little gas station down the road ALWAYS had them in stock. My neighbor uses to buy them by the crate! We still make them a go-to dinner in my own house today!
Tammy B.
North Liberty, IN
I do love this pizza. I think it's the tangy tomatoes sauce that has its own tombstone taste. I love the sausage and pepperoni. It's an easy go to pizza to grab at the supermarket. Easy to cook and serve.
Brookee E.
Haines City, FL
EASY DINNER NIGHT I say!!! When my boyfriend gets this text he knows that we will be having a tombstone pizza for dinner! This pizza has the perfect crisp that my boyfriend and I both LOVE! I recommend this brand to all my friends that need a break from cooking!
Emma B.
Marietta, GA
There are better frizen pizza's out there than this. Their crust has the consistency of overcooked but stale bread.  The toppings were good, not great. but the crust was a real issue. I have had this more than once- never my choice. Wouldn't recommend.
Jill P.
Eden Prairie, MN
For a frozen pizza, tombstone is our go-to brand. It cooks evenly and the red sauce is tasty. It has a good amount of cheese and the right amount of toppings. Nothing fancy but it is our favorite frozen pizza. We look for it to go on sale and then stock up.
Laura H.
My husband love pepperoni and sausage pizza. Its easy to prepare in the oven, just follow the instructions if you don't know what you are doing. Its inexpensive, its made of pepperoni, sausage, cheese, sauce. I would recommend to others. :)
Whitney C.
Dayton, OH
Tombstone is a favorite in my house! I love the crispy flakey crust and the two types of pepperonis. The combo of regular pepperonis with the small cubed pepperonis is great. Compared to other brands this is definitely a great cost effective option.