Tombstone Original Pizza Pepperoni

by Tombstone

Tombstone® Pepperoni Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tombstone Original Pizza Pepperoni!
Claremore, OK
I do like the tombstone pizza sauce, it makes the pizza for me. I wish I could still eat pizza just to taste this again. Can be found in the refrigerated section of the store. It's pretty cost efficient, if you just want to try something new or don't feel like cooking, just throw it in the oven and forget about it for awhile.
Columbia, MO
This is one of our favorite pizzas of all time! Absolutely delicious it's super easy to bake. Easy ingredients doesn't have a lot of extra crap they've been to it really face very good value for the price that you're getting! I would absolutely buy this pizza again!
Low Carb
Sidney, KY
I will always choose this over ordering out! It’s affordable, and delicious! I sprinkle a tiny bit of salt when it’s done and the 4 of us will eat 3!😳 definitely great value for the price! Highly recommend and definitely always a repeat buyer!!
Augusta, GA
It was pretty good. It did the job. We got them in sale while extreme couponing and I would definitely get it again especially since it is a quick and easy meal to make.
Clairton, PA
These are cheap and if a quick meal these pizza’s are the best. They are big enough for 2/3 people. Great quality and tastes great. I have tried soo many different brands and I always come back to this one. Taste one and you will know what I mean!
Des Moines, IA
Super quick and easy to cook for those nights that you just don’t have time for. Sometimes it could use more pepperoni or cheese, but that’s no biggie to throw some extra on. It’s my favorite frozen pizza. I don’t eat it often though.
Low Carb
San Antonio, TX
I really like Tombstone brand frozen pizza. It’s affordable and easy to make while still tasting food. I like that there isn’t too much sauce and the crust has a nice flavor. I do not like this pizza reheated , do that is the only con
Leesburg
Not really thrilled with it. The quality just isn’t that great. It’s good if you want something quick and you don’t have another brand of pizza to choose from, but this specific pizza is not anything to write home about.
Vergennes, IL
Tombstone Pepperoni Pizza is the all time best frozen pizza you can get. They are cheap, quick to make and they taste amazing. They are great for quick lunches, supper, and even small get togethers. Highly recommend!
Scottsburg, IN
These are good for when you are having a really late night and you need something super quick to pop into the oven while you are getting ready for bed! This particular pizza comes with marinara, cheese, & pepperoni.