BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Like this for a quick dinner! It has a nice crust and good flavor. I usually make homemade pizza, but this is a good option for when I don't have time.
Jenna R.
One of my favorite pizza's. When you don't feel like cooking this is the perfect go to. I am a big fan of thin crust. It doesn't take forever to cook.
Randi W.
Tyrone, PA
This kind of pizza looks good on the cover but whenever It's cooked it's all burnt. Otherwise the pizza has a fair amount of cheese,sauce and sausage.
Mandilyn F.
Eau Claire, WI
My boyfriend loves this product! It has a lot more cheese and flavor than similarly priced pizzas. I think it's an affordable, yet good quality pizza.
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like the original crust tombstone pizza! It's usually priced decent and the crust gets very crispy! Yummy! I'd buy again for a last minute dinner.
Debbie H.
Tombstone pizza is one of our favorite brands. It is convenient with a great flavor.The sausage is tasty and meaty and tastes better than other brands.
Nicky W.
Huntington Beach, CA
Love this pizza. My friends and I are all meat lovers, and this pizza is perfect for a weekday quick meal. The meat is juicy and packed with flavors.
Marisela B.
Wyoming, MI
My family enjoys this pizza it has flavor and it's affordable it's great for a lazy day when cooking is not in the plans. The kids like and so did I.
Sara L.
I'm a grown woman and you still can't best this stuff. Simple and tasty. I do add toppings so I feel a little healthier, but my guy just dives in.
Kaitlyn F.
Newville, PA
I thought that this pizza was all right. I would prefer to buy take out pizza because the pizza does not taste like much other than the packaging.