BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Rachel L.
Peoria, IL
One of the best frozen pizza I have tried. The crust is delicious and the thickness of the pizza itself is satisfying. Perfect for a quick, easy meal for the family or with friends.
Julie B.
Chebanse, IL
I love this pizza. The crust is chewy, not crunchy. I would like more cheese on it, but it's easily added when I need it. This is a quick ho to for us and is usually priced right.
Ashley M.
Dayton, OH
Really good pizza without breaking the bank. The ingredients were of good quality and the crust was of good consistency. The cheese covered the whole pizza and wasn't skimpy
Cassandra P.
Tombstone Original Classic Sausage Pizza is one of my favorites. Makes it easy to have a meal on the table in minutes and a family favorite. Crunchy and cheesy it's delicious.
Erin W.
Plainfield, IL
This pizza reminds me of my childhood. It is fairly consistent however it has changed a bit over the years. It is definitely a unique taste. The sausage does not seem real!
Jessica G.
Chandler, TX
This brand of pizza is perfect for a large family! There are lots of different flavored so you can defiantly cover the taste wanted for each individual family member!!
Casey L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
This pizza is on the lower end of quality however I like that the price is reasonable. It is easy to cook but it's a little smaller than all of the other pizzas
Miranda S.
Janesville , MN
The pizza is just okay I personally prefer jacks pizza over this it's definitely editable the crust is just to thick for me I usually don't buy unless on sale
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
The crust is crispy, and tastes amazing. The cheese tastes great, especially for a frozen pizza. One of my favorite frozen pizzas to purchase! Great price too!
Amanda M.
Love this pizza. Inexpensive, usually on some kind of sale, a pretty good crust and good flavor. I use this flavor as a base for taco pizza and it's the best!!