BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Dakota J.
Dillsburg, PA
This pizza is amazing! It has the right amount of each ingredient and it has a nice crunchy crust. They have many different varieties to choose from. Lastly, I don't exactly remember the price, but I know it affordable when on a budget.
Tiffany T.
Albuquerque, NM
Tombstone is one of the best pizzas i have ever tasted, great for when you don't want to spend a lot but you want quality taste. I would recommend this to families the most. Or even single people who don't have to share with anyone :)
Andrea E.
New Berlin, WI
Best frozen pizza! The crust is thin and crunchy and the sauce is sweet. They use good cheese and the topping amount is a perfect ratio. The best part for me is I think they are made right here in my home state of Wisconsin.
Shawntel E.
Carlinville, IL
We love tombstone pizzas in our home and the classic sausage is one of our favorites! it has a great flavor topped off with just the right amount of meat and cheese.
Emily Q.
Menasha, WI
Gotta get the classic sausage! My husband and I love splitting one of these on pizza night. The classic sausage is different than just the regular sausage, must try!
christina l.
center point, ia
I admit our family may rely on frozen pizza's too many nights. Tombstone seems to be our first choice. The pizza bakes great and has a great flakey crust. The sauce was tangy and kept our boys coming back for more!
Kimberly P.
Westchester , IL
It tastespretty good for frozen pizza, especially when you're on a budget. The price is pretty cheap, but you get a good deal for it. My favorite is their pepperoni cuz it's crunchy
Dana T.
This is an average frozen pizza. I am not picky when it comes to frozen pizza, so I refuse to spend upwards of $10 on a single pizza. At ~$3 these are just perfect. They are great plain or dipped in ranch.
Allyssa B.
arnold,maryland
Keep it in my freezer all the time in my college apartment, so that when i come home late from a day of classes all i have to do is throw it in the oven and its ready quickly
Alexis G.
This pizza is yummy and easy to just stick in the oven for a quick dinner . I definitely recommend especially to anyone who's in a rush or doesn't feel like making a homemade meal.