BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Jennifer  D.
There are so many frozen pizzas too choose from nowadays. I brought Tombstone Pizza because it was on sale. It has now become a part of our household meal. Grands can add additional toppings and it still tastes great...
Kim W.
Townsend, GA
This was a sale purchase item to feed to the kids when they had a sitter. We normally make homemade pizza, so we were skeptical about the taste. This was perfect for the kids. They both loved it, though they want pepperoni next time. A surprising hit!
Christine M.
My family loves pizza and this is perfect for nights where I don't have a lot of time to cook dinner. The taste is good and the sausage isn't rubbery like in a lot of other brands. Overall I would recommend.
Alicia C.
Rincon, GA
My favorite! I love sausage pizza and the sausages on this pizza are great. Where can I buy a bag of these? The crust to the Tombstone pizzas are little on the crunchy side, but if that's what you like then it's perfect. But for those that prefer softer crust, this crust isn't so bad. It is a bit soft especially under the toppings.
Kasey W.
Visalia, CA
It's easy to make and tastes great! I'm no chef but this is simple to make so it's perfect for me. And it has good flavor. Not too pricey either which I love. My nephew loves it too. He is picky about food but he will eat this like crazy!
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
One of the best frozen pizzas out there! When I think of pizza, Tombstone is what I envision! We try to always have a few stocked in the freezer. They always go on sale. My local grocer carries them.
Kelsey M.
PORTLAND, OR
Great snack food for a junk type day, quick and great for when you have no clean silverware because, technically, it's pizza. yup, it's that kind of food. the kind that has absolutely no class but tastes so much better for it
Sarah T.
Gilbertsville, KY
My husband is from Chicago. We miss classic Chicago pizza so much. It's hard to find classic sausage, frozen pizza in western Kentucky, but when I can find tombstone, it's our go to to keep stocked up. Sometimes, he wishes there was more sausage though
Mariah N.
I do not like sausage pizza at all, except for tombstones sausage pizza. It's delicious. Our local skating rink uses this brand of pizza. It's perfect for a family night at the rink. Yummmm
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh, NY
Love these for a quick and easy dinner.these are cheesy and delicious. There is a great amount of topping and I love when the crust gets nice and crispy and the cheese is gooey and hot!