BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Courtney S.
This is one of my favorite pizza brands. Lots of cheeses goodness. I highly recommend!
Jasmine D.
South Gate, CA
Best pizza ever with sausage ! I love it so much it is so delicious and makes me happy!
Tiffany L.
Kids love it. It's our go-to pizza for busy days when I don't have time to cook a meal.
Brianna D.
Hurst, IL
I absolutely love tombstones pizza, the only pizza I ever buy now. I recommend highly.
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
Great tasting pizza. You can barely tell its from the freezer. It taste like delivery.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
Yummy! and so easy to make make on nights when you arrive busy and don't have the time
Heidi F.
Really good for when you need something quick for dinner. Almost tastes like homemade!
Kathleen S.
Wyandotte, MI
Pizza is ok. Not a huge fan. I never really try to buy this pizza. I prefer Red baron
Nicki F.
Favorite pizza resembling the jewel pizzas from back in the day. Easy instructions.
Jenna M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Not bad for frozen pizza! It's a quick and easy lunch for my family on busy days.