BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Tracian  D.
Huntsville, AL
Very good , one of the best pizzas ever . A lot of flavor & very cheesy just the way I like it
Sydney K.
Crystal Lake, IL
Really good I love this pizza so much! I doesn't taste like bad frozen pizza it tastes amazing!
Sara E.
Mesa, AZ
This Pizza is hard I the middle when baked and the quality of cheese to sausage ratio was sad.
Alli  S.
For a frozen pizza pretty good however the sausage one the pizza is subpar. Kinda tastes bland
Mary F.
I love the crust and the dough. It's not like any other pizza and its a good things for parties
Mary C.
Glenmora, LA
This is a great pizza for families on budgets. It has the perfect amount of toppings and size.
Breanna O.
Orlando, FL
My family loves this pizza and they have huge chunks of sausage in them. Seriously it favorite.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
Takes me back to my childhood days. This is good for the kids and the adults who act like kids.
Mary F.
Wichita, KS
I wish I could have gotten the crust to be crispier but all in all I like any Tombstone pizza.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
all of tombstones pizzas are good in my opinion. good for a night in or a girls night. yummy