BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Courtney C.
Good for the price, crust is a little underwhelming. Definitely good for large events and a tight budget
Wendy P.
Milford, ME
Pizza is cheap and good. Not my number one choice but it pretty decent. The Supreme is my favorite kind.
Alysia R.
Spokane, WA
Very good we love this pizza for pizza night. It cools fast and tastes great. It's not too cardboard like
Kiera T.
Cedar Park, TX
This is by far my favorite frozen pizza! Classic sausage is the best. The crust always comes out crispy!
Stephanie C.
Des Moines, IA
Not my favorite frozen pizza brand, but I will buy it if the store I shop at is having a good sale on it.
Denise S.
This is a wonderful pizza to throw into the oven when you just wanted to have a quick bite. Great flavor.
Charmaine A.
Lancaster, PA
My family loves pizza and if we want to save money we always seem to purchase this reasonable price item
Avery W.
Marseilles, IL
A Tombstone always hits the spot when studying late at night or waking up after a party filled night out.
Rachel K.
Butler, PA
I feel like i have to over cook it or else it is kind of chewy. it is ok though i like my pizza burnt :)
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
The taste very good and they do not take that long to cook. Also it is cheaper then purchasing a pizza