BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
Omggg this pizza is sooo good lol cooks quickly n has a great flavor .. Not to mention the price is also great!
Audrey O.
Astoria, NY
Easy to make and so delicious! It was a good size too so perfect for sharing. Absolutely love it nice & crispy.
Brandi H.
Henry, VA
LOVE this pizza. Easy, simple dinner when you just want to come home and relax and not cook a full course meal.
joy p.
Newton, NC
we eat these all the time. I personally enjoy the crust thickness. not too thick and not to thin. just right.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Tombstone is one of the best frozen pizza's on the market. There isn't a flavor that our family doesn't love!
Kerri G.
Brookfield, WI
This is my favorite frozen pizza! The crust is thin and crunchy and I love that there are a lot of toppings!
Jennifer J.
Seminole, FL
Not great but okay. It was good when I first heated it but reheating it was a terrible idea. Would recommend
Conrad B.
N Tazewell, VA
My wife and I do switch around between a few frozen pizzas. Tombstone is a good brand and it tastes good too!
Erika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good taste amazing I would buy this product again. Has a crispy crust I think this pizza is delicious.
Emily F.
Frankfort, KY
This is a really good frozen pizza. The crust and toppings were both good quality. The price is also very low