BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I remember my dad buying these. They are cheap but still taste like pizza! You can't really ruin pizza. The pepperoni was always my favorite because of the spiciness
Shelby J.
Evansville, IN
When I go to the store for pizza, I always go for a Tombstone pizza. My favorite is the classic sausage. The price is affordable and the pizza tastes great! I like having them on hand for those hectic days when I don't feel like cooking. My husband and I share the pizza and it definitely fills us up. I like that for a frozen pizza, the crust doesn't taste like cardboard! I only buy other brands of frozen pizza if the Tombstone pizzas I like are out of stock.
Brittany C.
Irvine, CA
It's a pretty good frozen pizza. It tastes pretty good and is a good size for a small family to share. We like the sausage flavor because the mix of cheese and sausage tastes yummy. This isn't a particularly phenomenal frozen pizza option, but it has a nice taste and is great to share amongst a few people.
Paige ..
My family is a big fan of oven pizzas, my only issue with these is that they are cheaply packaged and because of that they tend to crack and break down the center, which as you can imagine makes the baking process a nightmare. They taste good, but that packaging needs to be addressed.
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
Beat bang for your buck when it comes to frozen pizza. Inexspensive and tasty. Could use a little more meat on each pizza but hey everyone might not agree. Some people don't like a ton of toppongs. I do.
Tiffany F.
Green bay, WI
This pizza curls up when baked. My husband and I used to buy this pizza all the time and loved it. About two years ago the pizza we made curled up on both sides. We stopped buying this brand of pizza for about a year or so. When I bought the pizza recently it curled up again. I would not recommend this brand of frozen pizza.
Rebecca F.
This is my go to frozen pizza. The size works for three adults or four kids. The flavor is great! Quality is good too. Find at an store with frozen food. The price is competitive compared to other brands
Candy V.
Columbia, Ky
This is a family favorite but the price seems to be going up and up every time we go to buy. This is my husbands favorite pizza but we can buy much cheaper brands such as great value. It's good but not worth $5 for a tiny pizza
Jessica W.
Tombstone classic sausage is an ol-time fave. Must be cooked in a pizza oven. We used to have a Tombstone oven and sausage is the go-to. If u can cook it that way, it will beat any other frozen pizza out there. Not a bad price either. Especially when on sale.
Billie S.
Chesterland, OH
The Tombstone Original Pizza Classic Sausage tasted good. It had just the right amount of sauce, cheese, & sausage. Thee flavor of the sauce was excellent, & not too spicy. The crust was thin, but was not doughy. Overall, it tasted good & was worth the price.