BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Zoë H.
Hattiesburg, MS
This pizza is like the one thing from my childhood that never disappoints as I get older. God bless this pizza.
Aimee C.
Onarga, IL
Great crispy crust like we enjoy. Good amount of cheese and sausage. This pizza is always gone when we eat it!
Nikki P.
Dixon, MO
Best frozen pizza out there! my family loves it. this is always my go to when we are looking for a quick meal!
Jessica W.
Elgin, IL
Not a real big fan of tombstone The crust and sauce are all wrong, not enough sauce and they need more cheese.
Athena D.
Relatively cheap and the kids love it. In partial to supreme and I would rather have a take and bake, I think.
Sandra T.
sanford, fl
It's good for frozen pizza. It has a generous amount of product on the pizza. It tastes good. I like the sauce.
Dana D.
Kalamazoo
Great classic sausage pizza. Tombstone has the best sauce in the frozen pizza market and I love their products.
Caitlin B.
Tipton, IA
Second best pizza. If you are in a bind and don't have a lot of money to spend this is the better of two evils.
Rogelia S.
This is my favorite frozen pizza I don't eat frozen very often but when I do I go for this brand it's darn good
Dana H.
Not the best pizza but on a college budget its exactly what i need. I can eat half in one sitting and thats ok