BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Thao L.
I love it so much if your a suasage lover you NEED to buy this if your planning to buy this. If that makes sense
Celina A.
Gilbertsville, PA
A great pizza for lunch or dinner or even a late night snack. I put mine in the oven to make a crisp nice crust.
Keely R.
Oak Ridge, TN
Affordable, quick to make, and delicious! My whole family loves it. We eat tombstone pizzas a few times a month.
These frozen pizzas are great! They are very cheap and very delicious. Super easy to make and I would recommend.
Jordan S.
Good crust, like how it turns out with the suggested cooking time. Keeps well in the freezer for quite some time.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love tombstone pizza! Its so delicious and affordable. I love the pizza sauce on this pizza. Kids love it too.
Jessica P.
Las Vegas, NV
Its an ok pizza not my favorite and definitely not one that my kids like to eat. They just throw it on the floor.
Jamie P.
Is a good quick toss in the oven pizza, for parties or a night in. Would recommend it if in a hurry, for supper.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Tasty inexpensive pizza. Not very gourmet however it's still a tasty pizza and great option for last second meal
Alissa S.
Van Buren , AR
Pretty good for a frozen pizza and the price is right. No complaints! It's better than other brands I've tried.