BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Lynnette D.
Pretty good for the price. Would be better with more ingredients on it. I like to add more myself of the ingredients.
Amber H.
I love Tombstone pizzas. They are better than some delivery pizzas! They don't take long to cook and are delicious.
Nicole W.
Normal, IL
The best frozen pizza I've ever tried. I will never not buy this brand because it's so good and affordable as well!
Caitlin  C.
Delish. Especially when in a pinch and not a lot of time for an extravagant meal! Tastes great and we all love it!
rachel r.
Brooksville, FL
Taste good easy to cook u can make 2 at a time have them for a party or a football game with some chips and drinks
Sarah K.
Warren, IL
Quick, easy meal. Enough to feed myself & 2 kids. Like the crust. Thin without falling apart and crisps up nicely.
Christine K.
Fults, IL
My family loves eating the classics. We always have Tombstone on our shopping list. This pizza never disappoints.
Samantha S.
I love pizza it's one of my favorite foods (as bad as it is for you) so what's not to love about sausage pizza!?
Meghan G.
This pizza is great to make a quick meal for my family after a busy day. My children love it and never complain.
lacy f.
Love the taste of this pizza. It has the right amount of sauce and is very affordable. Can find it in most stores