BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Alyssa T.
Quick, easy, and very inexpensive. Tombstone is great for snow days or nights when you just don't have the energy to cook.
Taige W.
Maryville, MO
Great pizza
We have it every other week in my house! Always nice to throw in a good pizza when feeding 4 men. They love it
Kristen K.
Coeburn
Delicious! The crust is so crispy! Has a great amount of toppings and perfect for a late snack or quick dinner with salad!
Abigail F.
Canton
For me the crust was of weird texture , not soft but not crispy it was odd. Toppings were alright but I wouldn't recommend.
Para M.
Memphis, TN
Love the crust....and plenty of sausages....and not very expensive....so you are getting a great pizza....at a great price
Fikayo F.
Among other frozen pizza, this brand is the thickest and most pizza like but don't kid yourself and compare it to delivery.
Amber B.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Great taste and very convenient when you need a quick bite to eat and when you are not feeling like cooking a big meal..
Jen D.
North Aurora, IL
Always a good option for a frozen pizza! Toppings are usually a good amount and pizzas are a perfect size for my family.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
Great quick snack! its very yummy! I always keep these in my freezer for a night when I just cant get everything together
kathrine w.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Tombstone are a great easy quick fix meal for us in this house and usually price at a reasonable for my house hold of 8.