BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Elaina V.
Lake Geneva, WI
Best frozen pizza in the game. Such a classic. I keep this stocked in my freezer so I will always have one when I'm in need.
Josh S.
Utica , MI
Great for having friends over. Great price and never any left over. Deff gets the job done when needing to feed a few people.
Kimberly H.
Very good for the price. Crust is yummy! Sausage is very tasty! My whole family enjoys pizza night when we have Tombstone's!
Khadijah H.
I love this pizza! it has thin crust and it's incredibly inexpensive. They are many different kinds (i.e. sausage, pepperoni)
Sabrina W.
Peoria, AZ
I love these little pizzas, they are so just so easy to toss in the oven and then ready in minutes if you need a quick mean.
Alyssa s.
Newark, OH
Nothing better than a frozen pizza when you don't feel like cooking! Tombstone pizzas are inexpensive and taste pretty good!
michelle p.
Very yummy! it had just the right amount of cheese and sausage on it. sausage wasn't very spicy which was great for my kids.
Nicole S.
East Alton, IL
Cheap pizza that is a hit on game nights with friends and fam! We love frozen pizzas and tombstone is one of our favorites!
Alyssa T.
Quick, easy, and very inexpensive. Tombstone is great for snow days or nights when you just don't have the energy to cook.
Fikayo F.
Among other frozen pizza, this brand is the thickest and most pizza like but don't kid yourself and compare it to delivery.