BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
This pizza gives me stomach problems and never has that great of flavor to it. It is great when you are on s tight budget though!
Shana W.
Also a good frozen pizza , good crust and flavor. good for a night that you do not want to cook big meal and want to watch movies
Amber P.
Decent tasting pizza. Not my favorite but not the worst either. I would probably purchase this kind of pizza again in the future.
Marisela L.
Not a fan of frozen foods but I don't mind having Tombstone every once in a while. I definitely prefer it over the other brands.
Delene N.
I love it, the pizza dough is just the right consistency. The pizza sauce was also superb. Great quality pizza for a great price!
Courtney Y.
Monroe, LA
My favorite pizza brand and my favorite pizza toppings! Tombstone is always in my fridge. Taste like takeout pizza if not better.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
These aren't my favorite favorite pizzas but they will do for the price. i still always seem to have one or two in my freezer.
Elizabeth W.
Saint John, IN
Great pizza. Great cruat, flavorful sauce and just the right amount of cheese and toppings. Try cooking on the grill in summer
Kendal M.
Very good brand of frozen pizza. Cooks well and has a good taste. This is usually the brand I choose when buying frozen pizzas!
brena s.
Jackson, MN
Tombstone is one of my favorite frozen pizzas. I like that they use real cheese and good quality ingredients for the toppings.