BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Megan S.
Littleton, CO
This pizza gets it done in a pinch -- it's not amazing, but it's not horrible. My favorite part is the crust at the end, it's so crunchy!
Deysy M.
Hanford, CA
The sauce could be a little more tasty but the crust is yummy. I liked the sausage and there was just enough cheese, over all good pizza
Melanie J.
Pine Knot, KY
My kids love this pizza. I usually have a hard time getting my son to eat the crust. No problem with this pizza, he eats every last bite.
Victoria S.
Toledo, OH
This pizza is pretty good for frozen pizza, it can be a bit pricey unfortunately. The sausage is definitely what makes the pizza better.
Sarah H.
Only the sausage would get 4 stars! You get what you pay for. They put on enough cheese and sausage to be good. Sausage has nice flavor.
Michelle L.
Mt Juliet, TN
Tombstone is one of the few grocery store frozen pizza brands that I trust to be delicious and affordable. I like any of their pizzas.
Heather W.
Indianapolis
I love tombstone pizzas they're so good. It's also awesome that they put them on sale at the grocery store I go to on a regular basis.
Rochelle S.
Tombstone Original Pizza has a very zesty taste. It also has a combination of cheese which gives the pizza a combined and zesty taste.
Jennifer B.
Monroe, WA
Love the Tombstone pizzas you can purchase from the stores. We enjoy cooking them right on the oven racks to get an extra crispy crust
Allison D.
Woodhaven
It's frozen pizza. It's my favorite food. This brand nails both points for me! I'm a big fan of this brand and i always go back to it.