BY TOMBSTONE

Tombstone® Classic Sausage Original Pizza.
Since 1962.
Made with 100% real cheese.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with pork, chicken & beef. see more...

Amanda H.
Somerset, KY
Love, love, love Tombsone sausage pizza! I dip mine in Ranch, along with everyone else lol. The price is great! Tombstone is one of the only frozen pizza brands I actually like, and actually I love it! My children love it too! I would recommend this pizza and brand!
Lauline G.
Classic flavor, classic sausage, a classic pizza that cannot be beat. It definitely compares to the run-of-the-mill pizzas that are on the market, but there are some other brands that I'll choose over Tombstone. It's not a bad frozen pizza, it's just not my number one choice.
Jasmin R.
You can never go wrong with Tombstone. Not only is it crazy cheap at $3 each (and sometimes they go on sale for even less!) but they are delicious! Buy them all the time from Dollar General or Walgreens. Heck sometimes Jewel has the great deals. Highly recommend!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
We purchase Tombstone Sausage Pizza because it's a cheap, easy meal.  It has good enough flavor for the price and we enjoy the thin crust.  I find it to be one of the better frozen pizzas out there.  It may not be healthy but you're not going to get that with many pizzas!
Dorinda E.
Naperville, IL
Love love love this pizza. It's very affordable and I recommend it to anybody. I honestly prefer this pizza over the more expensive frozen ones like home run inn. So tasty I can't stop eating once I've started.
Amber C.
Grant, AL
The tombstone original pizza is my favorite, I'm not much of a supreme person, and I love this one because I has no vegetables on top! They are super cheap but great quality! We purchase at least 2 of these a week for those quick and easy nights.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Tombstone pizza!! I normally get mine at Wal-Mart for an affordable price, on a Friday night to enjoy a movie with my kids I pop one in the oven and pizza it is!
Eden M.
Seattle , WA
Out of all the period influenced frozen pizza purchases I've made, tombstone is surprisingly one of the best! So cheap and sooooo good the. Rust is perfectly crunchy and just the right amount of crust.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk , LA
Tombstone used to be the cheapest pizza in grocery stores, but, as with everything, their prices are rising. I can now get cheaper and better (tasting and brand wise) pizzas than Tombstone at my grocery store, which is kind of sad. Tombstone is decent, especially if you grew up on it, but it still lacks a bit in the crust department. The crust is chewy, without any crunch. The pizza itself is okay tasting, but definitely improves if you add your own seasonings (oregano, basil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, etc). before baking.
Honestly, I'd say skip Tombstone, unless you're already a big fan, and go for Red Baron, Jack's, or a cheap Digorno.
Natasha P.
Belgium, WI
I will eat a tombstone pizza if that is all that's admirable but I would much rather eat a jacks pizza. I don't really care for the crust and the sauce tastes like tomatoes too much.