Tombstone Original Pizza 5-Cheese

by Tombstone

Tombstone® Original 5- Cheese Pizza.

Since 1962.

Per 1/4 pizza:

350 calories.

7g sat fat, 35% DV.

570mg sodium, 24% DV.

4g sugars.

17g protein, 26% DV.

Calcium 40% DV.

See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat and sodium content.

Real®.

Made with 100% real cheese.

Preservative free crust.

Mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan, asiago & romano.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tombstone Original Pizza 5-Cheese!
Way too much cheese for my liking. One, maybe 2 pieces and I’m good on it compared to normally eating a whole frozen pizza myself... shamelessly. Not enough sauce and you can barely taste it. Crust is like cardboard
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Stamford , CT
My mom used to buy these as a treat for us kids. It was an easy dinner to prepare and it kept us happy. She’d buy other flavors and we’d mix and match them. They tasted so good and it was almost like going to a restaurant and ordering actual pizza. I think this product is good then you want a quick fix for dinner and it’s great because the brand does have so many options for what style pizza you wanna eat.
Paleo, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Thibodaux, LA
This pizza is good. I am a big fan of cheese pizza, so I couldnt pass this up for free in the store. This pizza has the 5 different cheeses but it doesnt taste fake like other pizzas. My only complaint is the crust gets too hard
No Special Diet
My son has autism and he is very picky with what he eats. He eats pancakes/eggs and toast in the morning but only pizza for lunch or dinner. We can't afford to order online for his favorite pizza restaurant. And when it comes to frozen pizza, there's no other brands and flavor he likes but only tombstones original cheese. Once it's on sale at Fry's, we try to buy more that we can afford during our grocery shopping trip or even have to come back to buy more and avail the opportunity while it's on sale and stock up of it in freezer. It's not just him who loves it but my whole family including me. But of course I love other flavors as well.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Syracuse, NY
I like the tastes of the pizza but they just seem small. If we buy these for our family we have to buy at least three to make sure we all get enough. They are not a brand we buy regularly for that reason but at least when we do decide to grab them they are not to expensive.
Dairy Free
Fresno , CA
What do you want on your tombstone? Well you probably won't find it if your vegetarian or have a gluten-free allergy. Tombstone has a great flavor and a great marketing campaign but I wish they had more options for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free! Price point is fair but can be a little overpriced for the quality.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Hopedale, IL
I love the Tombstone brand and it's one of my favorite frozen pizzas. Especially when I'm on a budget. The crust to topping ratio is good and the taste is great. Quick, easy, and cheap is always a winner in my household since we are always on the go.
No Special Diet
The cheese on this pizza is fantastic! This is by far my favorite brand of frozen pizzas! It is the go to for me and my best friend when we want to have a movie night in. The price is a bit steep and the size of the pizza could be a little bit larger. But the overall quality is good and I will be buying it again. It is a must try for anyone who enjoys frozen pizzas!
Brooklyn, NY
While I don't always eat frozen pizza, this one is definitely a go-to if I find myself in the mood! Super easy to cook and a large is great for two people. the 5 Cheese is super cheesy and tasty, doesn't taste like cardboard like some frozen pizzas do.
Woodbridge , VA
We love our pizza and tombstone does it right! It's quick and convenient for gooey, cheesy pizza in about 20 minutes. It couldn't be easier to make, preheat oven, we recommend a pizza tray or stone, and pop in for the recommended amount of time. We like the cheese variety so we can add our own fresh toppings!