BY TOMBSTONE

Our pizza makers have been obsessing over the perfect TOMBSTONE Pizza for more than 50 years. These experts say, it's all about the ingredients, balancing the flavors and creating the perfect crust, sauce, cheese and toppings. That obsession is our love for our pizzas. TOMBSTONE Original Pepperoni & Sausage - take a bite and fall in love. see more...

Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
This is a great frozen pizza (as far as frozen pizzas go). I love to keep a couple in the freezer for those nights I really don't feel like cooking. They are so easy to just pop in the oven. They are very tasty!
Eliza L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My family loves tombstone pizza. Always tastes fresh even though it's frozen. And the meat on the pizza tastes amazing and doesn't taste old or fake like others. I would recommend this to anyone that wants an amazing pizza without spend $30 on delivery.
Zsarya F.
These are so delicious, it a nice quick meal you can pop in the oven for lunch or dinner. These are so good that I have to buy atleast 10 because my brother eats one whole pizza to himself 😭. I would suggest not leaving them in the oven to long tho because they taste kinda nasty if they bottom is to hard
debbie w.
I love pizza this taste homemade it is quick the sauce is good not to tangy the crust bakes up good and not to thick you can taste the pizza and not just bread also put enough cheese on it as well pros quick once again to much sodium yes I wouldn't eat all the time
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
Love this kind of frozen pizza. It's my favorite by far. It's very cheap and easy to get. Pretty much anywhere sells it. Probably not very healthy lol but it's good. I got mine from Walmart and I only pay maybe 3 or 4 max
tiphanee b.
Dubuque, IA
Having a picky eater of a boyfriend this is all we can ever eat super easy to make, and affordable. Weather it's 2pm or 2am they're never a hassle to just throw in
Anna N.
Maryville, MO
Five stars because this is my go to frozen pizza. It is absolutely delicious. The flavor is rich and it's not super expensive for a frozen pizza. It often tastes better than pizza you could get out to eat at a restaurant!! Would recommend!!!!!
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
This brand has been around forever! It comes in different varieties and big sizes for families. Very affordable. Compared to other brands I guess it's as good as frozen pizza can get, no complaints from me.
Gina D.
Milwaukee, WI
I like Tombstone Pizza -- they're not the highest quality, but they're my favorite frozen pizza brand. I think the sauce has a lot of flavor, and the crust, while nothing special, doesn't taste like cardboard! Favorite.
Dani V.
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm a huge fan of any kind of pizza, this one is pretty tasty though. Plus it is fairly cheap. So when you're on a budget tasty and cheap is always the way to go, right?