TOMBSTONE Original Extra Cheese Pizza

by Tombstone

Our pizza makers have been obsessing over the perfect TOMBSTONE Pizza for more than 50 years.These experts say, it's all about the ingredients, balancing the flavors and creating the perfect crust, sauce and cheese. That obsession is our love for our pizzas. TOMBSTONE Original Extra Cheese - take a bite and fall in love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TOMBSTONE Original Extra Cheese Pizza!
N Little Rock, AR
I like the flavor I just wish it would cook more evenly. Not so healthy but hey it’s pizza. I would poke some fork holes in it before you cook it to help it cook and add any toppings you would like after that and make wot your own.
Arrowsmith
Tombstone is one of the best frozen pizzas there are. In fact they're so good, that my local gas station sells them for $14 a piece because they know people will buy them anyway.
Vegetarian, Low Carb
Reedsburg, WI
It says it’s extra cheese, but it still needs more cheese! So I would recommend either getting this pizza & buying extra cheese or just getting a different pizza brand.
Covington, KY
What's better than a cheese pizza? An extra cheese pizza. It's probably not healthy and you probably aren't super concerned with nutrition if you're eating Frozen pizza. I am a repeat consumer of this product because it's delicious. What more can I say?
This is really good for the price. It is so cheesy and yummy. That being said, it is also very cheap and you can tell. The crust is nothing to talk about and neither is the sauce. It is great though if you want a quick dinner! I would buy again for sure.
Cedar City, UT
I remember being pleasantly surprised when I tried tombstone pizza. The flavor was much more powerful than I expected. The crust is thin, which isn't my favorite. VERY AFFORDABLE!!
Portsmouth, OH
TOMBSTONE Original Extra Cheese Pizza You can not go wrong with the Tombstone extra cheese pizza! I bet we have this at least once a week. No lie. I always like to have a salad with my pizza also. I love the flavor of this pizza. The sauce is really good also. And who doesn't like not having to spend half your evening prepping and making pizza for everyone. It's good and saves you time from sweating in a hot kitchen all summer long!! Win win!!
Summerville, SC
If you are looking for an affordable delicious frozen pizza Tombstone is the way to go. You can make it on a pan or on the oven rack depending on how crispy you want it. The flavor is always there for all the pizza's. I am a plain Jane so the Extra Cheese Pizza is my favorite.
Low Carb
Provo
I really wish I liked more pizza toppings, but you really can't go wrong with cheese. This one's great for the price. I would prefer if they could eliminate some of the plastic on the packaging and maybe use a cardboard box. Other than that though, it's great.
Summerville
This is the only pizza my husband likes. Our family loves it. It has a ton of cheese on it and you can add any toppings but, it's great just like this. The crust is always for crisp and tasty. It's always a good price and available at most stores.